• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven Minutes To Midnight (108)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    SEVEN MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108

Hiro and Ando meet an incredibly bright waitress in a diner, and Hiro makes a dangerous decision to try and save her life. Mr. Bennett seeks Isaac's help in saving his daughter, while Matt hopes to help the F.B.I.'s radioactive prisoner. Back home in India, Mohinder mourns his father -- but strange dreams prompt him to press on in his father's research.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:18 PM.

Oh so sad that waitress got murdered. I really liked here, hope the [Japanese] guy saves her, she could be very valuble as a team member.
    Last edited by Darren; 28 November 2006, 04:51 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Right.

1. OK, we have another 'Hero'.

2. Who the heck is the Haitian? Sylar?

3. OK, what's Mr Bennet's gameplan?

4. Hang on, so the 'Heroes' were given their powers deliberately?

5. If Mohinder's dead sister is giving him dreams then what's she trying to do.

It's getting wierd again!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
        Right.

1. OK, we have another 'Hero'.

2. Who the heck is the Haitian? Sylar?

3. OK, what's Mr Bennet's gameplan?

4. Hang on, so the 'Heroes' were given their powers deliberately?

5. If Mohinder's dead sister is giving him dreams then what's she trying to do.

It's getting wierd again!
        just wait, by answering any of those questions it would be giving away too much or ruining it for you.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

was sad about the waitress also

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
            Oh so sad that waitress got murdered. I really liked here, hope the [Japanese] guy saves her, she could be very valuble as a team member.
            She was nice, but
            Spoiler:
            she had a brain tumor, so would be dead anyway. So whether Syler killed her or not, she would have only been a temp character.

Comment

Working...
            X