• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homecoming (109)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    HOMECOMING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 109

Nathan finds the painting that Peter is searching for, sending him to Claire's high school homecoming game in the hopes of saving her from the murderous Sylar. Mohinder makes another life-changing discovery, and Ando waits patiently for Hiro to return from what was supposed to be a quick trip to the past.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:19 PM.

This was a great episode though I had hoped that the fight between Peter and Siler would be more explosive.

Benett I think showed that he really isn´t a bad guy in the classic sense of the term, though he might yet be an opponent of the heroes.

Comment

will be watching this ep tonight
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
        This was a great episode though I had hoped that the fight between Peter and Siler would be more explosive.

Benett I think showed that he really isn´t a bad guy in the classic sense of the term, though he might yet be an opponent of the heroes.
        The fight was slightly anticlimactic but realistic I think... I don't think Peter quite knows what he's capable of as yet. In some ways, he's still groping around in the dark. But he's a great fellow for trying anyway.

Thanks to Darren for creating a subforum for this great show. I hope you're enjoying it as much as we are.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I think this is my favorite episode so far =P

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post

I was quite satisfied with teh confrontation between Peter and Syler- it was realistic within teh realsm of the show, Peter is not going to be flying all over the place using the "force" to throw things at Syler, yet. I think we can look forward to much grander confrontation later in the season.

As for Mr. Bennet, his ambiguity is what makes him such an interesting character- yes, he opposes our Heroes, but is there a chance that he might be up to something that some of us might not disagree with, even if his methods are questionable?

Comment

man, I missed this episode! I usually record the rerun on scifi on fridays but since it wasnt on scifi last friday, i didnt get to. i guess i'll have to find other means of watching it. lol.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Right.

1. What the hell's happened with Hiro?

2. OK, is the other cheerleader dead or what?

3. Why does Jessica want DL dead?

4. And OK, we have the NY woman with Sylar and the Haitian!

A load more question marks and I doubt going back six months will provide any answers.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

hiro went back too far, the annoying cheerleader is dead yes, and good riddence. i think jessica has been paid to kill DL, and yes, she's on their team.
                  and yes going back 6 months answers loads of questions, it really does.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

fight wasn't as good as i needed either

Comment

I just watched this episode again, and one thing i noticed was in the previous episode the police wanted Ando and Hiro to stay in the diner so they could take statements. Hiro then went back in time but in this episode it's as if the police never noticed and haven't even asked where Hiro went to.

Comment

Working...
                      X