Six Months Ago (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet an interesting ep.

We get to see what Eden was like before she started working for Mr Bennet and the company.

Also get to see Sylar as a watchmaker before he goes bad. He kills the man with telekinesis, takes his power, and becomes the Sylar we see in the future.

Was also cool how Nathan was working for the DA to bring down Linderman, and flew out of the car before the accident.

At least we got some answers about Niki. Her father was apparently a mean drunk who beat her when she was a child, forcing her dead sister to rise up in order to protect her. Makes sense now

Got to feel for Hiro. Goes to all the effort to try and save Charlie from Sylar, but ultimately its beyond his control as she has a brain tumor and will die anyway.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

1. Nikki/Jessica? I'm going for AU crossover ability - twin sisters in both realities but in Jessica's reality Nikki died rather than her.

2. Sylar. Well he's one of the more relatable bad guys and I can't blame Chandra too much for getting suckered by him.

3. Hiro - unlucky mate!

4. Petrelli background was decent as well.

Overall, solid character ep but I'd like to get back to the main plot!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Arrgh i hate time travel , it hardly ever works out, for me anyway. If Hiro went back 6 months to meet the waitress why didn't she recognise him when he met her 2 episodes ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
          Arrgh i hate time travel , it hardly ever works out, for me anyway. If Hiro went back 6 months to meet the waitress why didn't she recognise him when he met her 2 episodes ago?
          Heroes uses a timeline theory that nothing is altered until you go back in time, and then things are shifted. So, had Hiro gone back in time and then popped back to the day he met Charlie, she would have recognized him. But since he didn't do that, she didn't.

It's best if you don't think about it too much, or your brain will start to explode.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I love Eden!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GobiasSumCoffee View Post
              i liked this episode, Sylar was odd in a good way and I loved the Back to the Future reference.
              Well, it does seem that Hiro is rather fluent in western pop culture..

Originally posted by silence View Post
              and Sylar... wow, who would think papa Suresh had his hands in making Sylar...
              It does seem like Sylar/Grey got into his evilish ways cause of papa Suresh's prompting..

I'm getting more and more confused about Peter's powers. He has weird dreams, he can absorb other people's things... *shrug*
              He doesn't absorb them, he seems to mimic them when in close proximity. Like his flyin when he was close to his brother Nathan, or his precog painting, when close to Isacc.. or rapid healing when close to claire.

Meh, I was disappointed in Sylar. THAT's all he is? I was hoping for something more evil than that.
              IMO they did that, so people would see "sylar" as a flawed villian, not really an evil one.

Comment

Working...
              X