Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame for The Ori situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you on that one Stargatetravler

The Ancients should have stepped up when they saw the threat long ago.
    sigpic

Comment

I blame Felger. (See similarities in his comments from The Other Guys and Mitchell in S9... )
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

The Ori.

Comment

Just be glad the Ori started a war with us. Otherwise it would have been a very boring last 40 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
            Mitchell, if it wasn't for him talking them into going on the mission, they never would have found the device.
            Agreed. If he had not talked daniel into staying, they might have not even found the device..

And I blame Merlin. Why did he leave an Ancient Communicator to the Ori Galaxy in his little treasure cove without as much as a warning sign?!
            Or the ability to switch it off.

Here's another thing: the transmitter doesn't work without the stones. But the stones were not found with the transmitter at Avalon. They were found on another planet. How did they get to the other planet? Why were they removed, since the transmitter and the stones can only work together?
            Perhaps that was merlin's way of stopping them being used.. FInd one, not the other. no issues..

I blame Vala, but like they said in more than one episodes; The Ori would have shown up eventually.
            How? They knew not of us.

Actually the army was already being assembled. It can be assumed that the Ori have done galaxy wide invasions before.
            Hu? Didn't the Doci say "Assemble an army" to that prior? If they were already being assembled, why would he have needed to say anything?

Comment

Working...
            X