Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you blame for The Ori situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you blame for The Ori situation ?

Vala - It started with her

Daniel - He did not ignore her & just send her back through the gate

Jack - If Daniel was allowed to go to Atlantis Vala would have more then likely not have stuck around once she found out Daniel was not there since she was more famaliar with him

Blaming people dosn't solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
      Blaming people dosn't solve the problem.
      I know that but this never would have had happened though

Comment

It's all Vala's fault, she brought the Ancient tablet and that's how the long rage communications terminal was found and the Ori discovered about us.

AGT58

Comment

I personally blame the writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Balls View Post
            I personally blame the writers.

THE WRITERS--for coming up with the lamest bad guy in history!
            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Indeed.

Fortunately, they also came up with the Ori, so it all balances out.

Comment

ultimately the blame falls on the ancients, in the ep were daniel went to atlantis, morgan lafaye stated the ancients realised the problem the ori pose, so merlin took human form to create the weapon since the ancients wouldnt act. my guess is they sit on their fat arses in the coffee shop daniel was in, in the episode "threads" to muchh waffles n syrup j/k

Comment

I blame the Ori. They're the ones killing people
                  Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                  Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                  -Audioslave

Comment

I blame the dumb schmuck who didn't put an off switch on the milky way side terminal

further I blame daniel for not shutting up VERY early and feeling the need to prostletyze at the clearly nutty poobah prior near the fire <I know doci, but that didn't rhyme... sorta...>

also, myrddon for not just handing over the weapon at the first stop with full instructions how to use it with the mantle, with an on switch in a strange dialect of ancient, lots of blame to go around, I don't think any can land on vala though, she allowed what a goa'uld made her do it's thing, it's what sg-1 does all the time, goa'uld just made them slightly more upstanding individuals

Comment

Mitchell, if it wasn't for him talking them into going on the mission, they never would have found the device.
                      You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I blame the followers of the Ori they're stupid

Comment

The writers.

Comment

blame the ori
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
                              Mitchell, if it wasn't for him talking them into going on the mission, they never would have found the device.
                              Landry shouldn't have let Mitchell go on the mission. He should have locked him in an office and refused to let him out until he had picked three of the available candidates for SG-1.

Though it probably would have been better for the Milky Way and it's inhabitants if Daniel had stayed quiet and kept a low profile when he and Vala were in the Ori galaxy.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                              X