How many zpms does atlantis have now???[SPOILERS from The Return II !!!!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many zpms does atlantis have now???[SPOILERS from The Return II !!!!]

the thing is, we don't know...we have one from the ancients(that was powering The Tria) and at least 2 from the ship the asurans came in, and i don't wanna hear this: we have 3 from the asurans 'cause they came in a city ship...they didn't came in a city ship, they simply came in A SHIP...capisci????

so we should have at least 3 zpms...that's for sure...'cause it was stated that you need 3 zpms to power up the stardrive bla bla bla
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

I would assume 4.

1 from the Tria (if it wasn't depleted). And 3 from the Asurans. I say the Asurans brought 3 because they planned to take the City and fly it back to their homeworld. They most likely would've brought 3 in the likely case that Atlantis's ZPM gets depleted during the attack.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Spoilers would be good as there are a lot of people who have yet to see Return Pt. 2 because it hasn't aired in the US.

Spoiler:
      Three, at least, because the Asurans were powering up the stardrive.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
        I would assume 4.

1 from the Tria (if it wasn't depleted). And 3 from the Asurans. I say the Asurans brought 3 because they planned to take the City and fly it back to their homeworld. They most likely would've brought 3 in the likely case that Atlantis's ZPM gets depleted during the attack.
        they were planning to destroy atlantis not take it back to their world...get it...
        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack View Post
          they were planning to destroy atlantis not take it back to their world...get it...
          No... they weren't.

Comment

Then why didnt they just obliterate it from space?

Of course they wanted to take it over.
            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

then why are they in the city?

atlantis is fully powered by 3 ZPMs but has 4 slots. the fourth is next to the throne chair, who knows what else having 4 zpms can do, but if the asurans intended to bring atlantis to full power they had 4 in the city.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The reason they came to Atlantis was the steal it because their "Atlantis" was destroyed and they didn't feel like building a new one so they wanted Atlantis.

Also, who's to say the Ancients didn't build more ZPM's before the Asurans came because the Ancients like everything at full power it seems.

AGT58

Comment

Has anyone considered that the asuran's ZPMs may be made from replicators thus they may have disintegrated along with the Asurans
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    Has anyone considered that the asuran's ZPMs may be made from replicators thus they may have disintegrated along with the Asurans
                    That would really suck!

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

hey they might give it to use because of the ori and and the asurans and wraith i think its time or a full powered atlantis and earth to have a zpm so i think 4

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
                        The reason they came to Atlantis was the steal it because their "Atlantis" was destroyed and they didn't feel like building a new one so they wanted Atlantis.

Also, who's to say the Ancients didn't build more ZPM's before the Asurans came because the Ancients like everything at full power it seems.

AGT58
                        With what? I think it's fair to say there's no ZPM making machines on Atlantis. So how would you suppose they made it? Ask Harry Potter to whip up a couple of ZPMs?

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                          I would assume 4.

They'd probed the Atlantis expedition's minds. They knew (well, thought since they didn't know about the Ancients being there... unless they found out) we didn't have any ZPMs.

What episode were you watching? They tried to activate the Stardrive to drive it home. They repaired the damage of their initial attack and the bomb.

Comment

I would say 4, unless The Ancient's one was depleted in the Asuran attack. But I don't think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              They'd probed the Atlantis expedition's minds. They knew (well, thought since they didn't know about the Ancients being there... unless they found out) we didn't have any ZPMs.
                              you mean in Progeny when they probed the expeditions minds? that was before mcay and mrs miller, so our zpm was still opperational.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X