Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'The Unit' Appreciation and discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i like most about it is that it's not - to me -overly dramatic.

it's a job and they do it. they're not like that senator who's all 'look at me' insecurity, they're good, they know they're good and they just get thier job done
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      what i like most about it is that it's not - to me -overly dramatic.

it's a job and they do it. they're not like that senator who's all 'look at me' insecurity, they're good, they know they're good and they just get thier job done
      They are quite profesional, and they know it. And may the fates help anyone who questions their professionalism like in Play 16.

Comment

Bye Bye Unit...we'll miss you

Comment

did it get cancelled?

sigpic

Comment

i heard from a friend it did.
            too bad. was a great season.
            if they're basing it on ratings, gee, i mean, i bet that move to 10pm on sunday's was a real ratings grab!

idiots.

well, it'll be great to see what other crappy show they'll replace it with that will also get cancelled because networks don't know what they're doing.

Comment

did it get cancelled?
              http://www.reuters.com/article/enter...54J0Z620090520
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah, read that, thnaks

too bad it ended, although i felt that htey kinda changed things up a bit too much this season with the whole 'wives undercover' stuff
                gambled changing the formula and it didn't quite work

sigpic

Comment

yeah, read that, thnaks

too bad it ended, although i felt that htey kinda changed things up a bit too much this season with the whole 'wives undercover' stuff
                  gambled changing the formula and it didn't quite work
                  it didn't have anything to do with the plots.
                  and had everything to do with networks mismanaging shows.
                  exactly like they always does.

Comment

a great show

Comment

Yes, and one that ended well before its time. I was so shocked by the season finale, and how that all played out in the end. I was so looking forward to season five and seeing how those two major plot devlopments played out! . And the ratings were superb...at least acording to Wiki.
                      The season was certainly different, it was a season filled with a lot of his and lows to me, even after all this time I still do not know quite what to make of it. I did like it, but its hard to compare with the previous seasons....2 was my favorite season, 5 Brothers my favorite Ep, and Bob and Kim were my favorite Characters and couple. I was hoping that the show would go long enough where he would get the team
                      Though by how this all turned out I almost suspect that the newtwork made up its mind about this shows fate from day one...just didn't tell anyone. With the moving it to a terrible time slot. And then even then it still kicked butt in the ratings.

Comment

The thing is, hubby and I only discovered it for the last half of this season. I really enjoyed it. Guess I'll have to find something else to watch - or not. I don't watch too much tv.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

go back and watch the rest the whole series on DVD.

Comment

Working...
                          X