Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drones do not go through shields! EVIDENCE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drones do not go through shields! EVIDENCE!

The Return (part II) spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    In "The Return (part II)", a drone bounces off the Jumper's shield. Teyla reports that the shields have been damaged.

I win! Whoever said drones go through all shields lose. Drones will probably not go through Ori shields!

ya the ori may know how to stop them what with being the ancients evil cousins and all
    sigpic

Comment

Or the fact that they are ascending and have easy access to knowledge beyond knowledge...

That too.

And well done, I've always believed that to be true, and it's nice to finally have confirmation.

Comment

Finally, we can move pass the idea of the Ancient's being able to build the ultimate weapon that no shield can stop.

Comment

I guess we were wrong..or because the Asurian drones are manufactured usign the same nanites they may not be able to produce the same phase through effect the ancients produced, or they might not know that they can phase through shields. Or were screwed because if PJ shields, which can even hold back seawater are able to stop them the superpowerfull cant be bested by the largest MW fleet ever known will have no trouble bouncing them off.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Spoiler:
            In "The Return (part II)", a drone bounces off the Jumper's shield. Teyla reports that the shields have been damaged.

I win! Whoever said drones go through all shields lose. Drones will probably not go through Ori shields!
            wel i avent seen the return part 2 yet but it seems to me with maybe load more drones you couls probaly overwhelm the ori shields till it pass through

and why does this puddle jumper have a shield all of the sudden, aint they supposed to be all just a cloaking jumper apart the one to save mckay in the sinking jumper?
            sigpic

Comment

they knew they were going to be entering a hot zone with lots of angry asurans so they converted the cloak to a shield before leaving...

well if a PJ shield can deflect drones then so can an Ori mothership, though it does speak wonders for Goa'uld shields and a certain systems lords fleet
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

What about Anubis' shields? They got ripped up? Maybe it is because Go'auld shield technology works on a different frequency than Ancient shield technology. Or maybe it was just a mistake that they went through A-dogg's shields.

That sucka got smoked!!
                Jack was all like, "*****, I'm from the streets!" and Anubis was all like, "**** son!"

BAM!!
                Jack (Addressing Teal'c): You're so.....shallow!
                Daniel: Oh please, Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know, I mean, he's so deep! Come on, tell them how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this converstation.
                Daniel: OH! You see!?
                Jack: No more beer for you.

Bring back SG-1 on SciFi, or the terrorists win.

Comment

Well anubis's shields were developed with Ancient ascended knowledge, just like the Ori's so i still think there is hope that we can rip through. I assume the Ori's power source is superior to the Goauld which is why they are so much more powerfull.
                  But good point, the PJ shouldnt have a shield..why did they put a shield on it? Will they all have a shield, and wouldnt they realise that a cloak would be much more usfull, not getting hit is always better than being able to be hit alot! but tell that to ronan
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

The drones that hit anubis's ship were more than 20. so the ancients did realize that # do count when it comes to ship and powerful weapons.

Thats a maybe.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                    pps = power per second
                    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                    xfire = zpm
                    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                    http://m2kclan.com
                    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                    port: 3785
                    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

what? When did "The Return part 2" air?!?
                      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                        what? When did "The Return part 2" air?!?
                        Canada, Monday 20 Nov.

Comment

"Our shields are of no use!"
                          "Aaaaahhhhhh!!"

Then his ship blew up. That would seem like the darts went straight through.
                          Jack (Addressing Teal'c): You're so.....shallow!
                          Daniel: Oh please, Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know, I mean, he's so deep! Come on, tell them how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this converstation.
                          Daniel: OH! You see!?
                          Jack: No more beer for you.

Bring back SG-1 on SciFi, or the terrorists win.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                            Spoiler:

Any images to show?
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              Well anubis's shields were developed with Ancient ascended knowledge, just like the Ori's so i still think there is hope that we can rip through. I assume the Ori's power source is superior to the Goauld which is why they are so much more powerfull.
                              But good point, the PJ shouldnt have a shield..why did they put a shield on it? Will they all have a shield, and wouldnt they realise that a cloak would be much more usfull, not getting hit is always better than being able to be hit alot! but tell that to ronan
                              We've known the PJ cloak can be used as a shield since 'Grace Under Pressure'.

Comment

Working...
                              X