This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Stargate quotes.

I thought it would be fun if everyone posted one of there favorite Stargate quotes. My favorite quote is from the episode where Sg-1 tries to infiltrate the cult on earth that is run by a Goa'uld. The quote is being said to an ATF agent O'Neil says it right after the agent gets off the phone with the president who just told him to give Colonel O'Neil control over the operation. The ATF agent is Wearing a jacket that says ATF on the back. Since O'Neil is now in charge he starts telling him a bunch of things he needs to do. After he tells him what to do they both start to walk away then O"Neil says "And oh yea get me one of those cool jackets, extra large." I crack up everytime I hear him say that.
    Last edited by rmbeast; 31 August 2004, 06:56 AM.

We have several Quotes thread. Use the "search" button to find them. See my sig for my favourite to.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

"yes, you go down the dark hallway alone and i'll stay in the dark room alone". even funnier for being an adlib lets stay on this thread.i'm too lazy to find the other threads)
      Last edited by michelleb; 31 August 2004, 04:54 AM.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

CW, most people can't be bothered to go and do a search. Heck, most people can't be bothered to click on provided links to get to the appropriate threads. *sigh* Oh well. A mod will be along to shut down this thread soon enough, meanwhile, why don't people check out:

* Favorite/not so favorite quotes

* Stargate quotes in your daily life

* Stargate quotes

See what a simple, two-minute search uncovers? The world of Stargate fandom is yours for the taking... if only you can figure out the proper key words.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          We have several Quotes thread.
          I thought so, too. But then I thought what rmbeast was describing could also already be seen as a scene, couldn't it? So, what about favorite scenes, then?

Comment

He clearly said Stargate quotes, but scenes can fall into the same category. Is it really that incredibly painful to click on a link to another thread? I had no idea that kittens were being tortured every time someone clicked on a link. Maybe that's why people ignore them.

*clicks on lots of links*

Suffer, kitties!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              He clearly said Stargate quotes, but scenes can fall into the same category.
              I know that it was specified in the title, I just thought we could turn this thread into a "fav scenes" thread so it doesn't have to be closed. There's no favorite scenes thread, is there?

Comment

There are just too many good ones to have a fave, but my most recent fave can be found in my sig.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

If you guys also want to put your favorite scenes, you can. It's cool with me.

Comment

I find the Teal'c lines enjoyable. His innocence is most humorous.

O'Neill: So, what's your impression of Alar?
                    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                    O'Neill: Like what?
                    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.
                    -------------------
                    Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.
                    -------------------
                    Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
                    O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
                    Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by imhotep
                      Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.
                      Yea... about that quote... I'm sure it's just me, but I have never really understood why that line is supposed to be so funny. It just makes no sense to me right now... Can someone please explain this to me, because at this point I'm sure it's probably just so obvious I'm missing it completely...???
                      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

A thing can not calm up, just as a thing can't warm down.

Comment

The enitre of "The Other Guys." but especially where Fleger busts in to SG-1's cell. and when he rings to the mothership. Commbs is just like: We greta they knwo we're here now.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

http://www.planetclaire.org/sg1season7.html

has tons of quotes from SG1, the simpsons and other shows
                            O'Neill: We came here in peace, and we expect to go in one... piece.

Jackson: This is a radio. It's so my friends can find me, and shoot you.

Comment

Hi RMBEAST. Thanks for starting a thread. Sorry we have to close it but there are a number of similar threads around (some links quoted above). Look forward to seeing more of you here. We're really a friendly bunch, some are just a bit more cantankerous (not mentioning any names Shadow) but they're all bark and no bite, honest
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X