This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Six's Character

Hello everyone. First I'm new to the forum. Has anyone else found it difficult to find a good BSG Forum?

On to my question (which I did search for info on but couldn't find):
    I've been re-watching Season 1 and am wondering what people think of Six's character. With re-watching I've picked up on a lot more - she kisses everyone she meets! Example: the man sent to the station, Adama when she first is revealed to be with the fleet... She constantly just kissing everyone. I was actually quite surprised that Adama even let her kiss him just like that out of the blue.

Can anyone shed some light or comment on this? I'd really like to understand why everyone just lets her kiss them?

Thanks
    Faile
    "To see what is right and not do it is want of courage"
    Confucius

Because she is too sexy and seductive?
    "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire View Post
      Because she is too sexy and seductive?
      Lol yes. She has the charisma and the audacity to carry it all off without much resistance from everyone else. Not that I can see why anyone would want to resist...
      Know that there are two kinds of knowledge: the knowledge of the essence of a thing and the knowledge of its qualities. The essence of a thing is known through its qualities; otherwise, it is unknown and hidden.
      As our knowledge of things, even of created and limited things, is knowledge of their qualities and not of their essence, how is it possible to comprehend in its essence the Divine Reality, which is unlimited? ... Knowing God, therefore, means the comprehension and the knowledge of His attributes, and not of His Reality. This knowledge of the attributes is also proportioned to the capacity and power of man; it is not absolute --- Bahá'u'lláh

Comment

She's seductive, it's part of her personality...too seductive, meaning she comes onto all of the males in the vicinity...(just like my ex)
        In season one Six also comes onto Adama...at which point he has her dragged out kicking and screaming ...not really, but she does leave. Anyways it might be programmed into her so she can get around easier
        It was part of her mission to destroy the colonies when she came onto Baltar, but she inevitably fell for him. It seems that all the Six's do it so I'm guessing it is programmed into them.

btw Welcome to Gateworld
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Thanks for the responses and welcomes.

I understand (as it's really quite obvious *wink*) that she is extremely sexy. It just seemed odd that so many men would just let some strange woman up and kiss them! lol.
          Thanks again

Faile
          "To see what is right and not do it is want of courage"
          Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Faile View Post
            On to my question (which I did search for info on but couldn't find):
            I've been re-watching Season 1 and am wondering what people think of Six's character. With re-watching I've picked up on a lot more - she kisses everyone she meets!

[...]

Can anyone shed some light or comment on this? I'd really like to understand why everyone just lets her kiss them?

The real question is : do they need any more guys in the cast ?

(yeah u guessed it - I'm volunteering -)

Comment

Originally posted by Faile View Post
              I understand (as it's really quite obvious *wink*) that she is extremely sexy. It just seemed odd that so many men would just let some strange woman up and kiss them! lol.
              Hey, if it was Six...Anything goes

LOL I would love it if I was like Baltar and had Six in my head ALL the time, I'd put up with her mumblings about her God if I'd get to frak her everyday...ooops, look everyone! Mapp's just another typical man afterall.... lol

[dont look here if you haven't seen series 3]
              Spoiler:
              I still can't beleive that Baltar had Six and Three at the same time - lol if that's how the prisoners of the Cylons get treated then Bulldog must have had a helluva fun time!
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
              X