First Strike (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
    4. Boy was Atlantis a mess after this one...
    Makes you wonder how they cleaned up and repaired so quickly with no fuss.
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure. I know they were a mess from lifeline, adrift all the way into ep 3-4 of season 4.

Comment

First time watching.

So good!! I really enjoyed this finale. Def the best one so far. The graphics were on point and the story was gripping.

I actually clapped when Sheppard got Atlantis flying. That was so awesome. Too bad it didn't last. Surprise surprise. But that was my favorite moment of the episode.

Also the ending shocked me, but it was well done. I totally believed they were going to get the shield up in time. Hahah.
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

Na. You should realise, when they slow mo the shield getting in place like that, they never get it up in time!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Na. You should realise, when they slow mo the shield getting in place like that, they never get it up in time!
            Bloody slo-mo suspension.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Oh I knew it was too good to be true, but I was rooting for them either way. Haha.
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

One thing that always bugged me on this part is there’s no Evie den even those ships where meant to attack Earth and that number of ships would be needed to attack Atlantis assuming as the replicators would that Atlantis is powered by three ZPMs, that many Auroras wouldn’t be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  But if we had done nothing them the Asurams would have most likely killed off the citizens of Earth.
                  Unlikely they have no interest in Earth, those ships where to attack a fully powered Atlantis

Comment

Hence why they called it a pre-emptive strike -- which then resulted in the waking of the Asurans and them coming back to avenge themselves on Atlantis.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                    X