No announcement yet.

Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's all the Shep's married deal about? How long and is he what divorced, widower (sp?)?
    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
      Yeah, and it didn't really seem to fit in all that well with his character. It was more of a "Everyone keeps demanding backstory about Sheppard." "I know! Let's say he was married!" "Yeah! That'll keep them off our backs for a while!" kind of deal.
      Actually, given Sheppard's kirking like tendencies, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason he was married. Notice the emphasis on the past tense.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
        Well this just plain sucks noodles....

I don't even get to see the ep yet.. but reading about it just makes me sad to... Carson gone, I hate that...
        I hope he ascended and will descend soon.
        Let's be realistic. Carson really is not the type to ascend. If nice guy were enough, half of the characters in the fictional world of Stargate would ascend.

Comment

Let's be realistic. Carson really is not the type to ascend. If nice guy were enough, half of the characters in the fictional world of Stargate would ascend.
          Okay okay, we're thinking about this in entirely the wrong way, maybe he got transported into a different dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
            Actually, given Sheppard's kirking like tendencies, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason he was married. Notice the emphasis on the past tense.
            I just don't see him ever being capable of even proposing. Getting action is one thing to him, but getting married is another.

Comment

I just don't see him ever being capable of even proposing. Getting action is one thing to him, but getting married is another.
              Maybe she proposed?? haha oh there is a thought!

Comment

Okay okay, we're thinking about this in entirely the wrong way, maybe he got transported into a different dimension.
                His spirit lives on in the largest space trout of the Lantean ocean...

Comment

LMAO at Sheppard being married.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
                    Maybe she proposed?? haha oh there is a thought!
                    Well I'm not saying it's impossible. It seems to me like it was just thrown in. Besides, he probably manage to screw up accepting a proposal too.

Comment

Your right.. but Its still sad for Carson and his fans...... I did like him and hate to see him die.
                      But who knows what the writers will do in the future, they could possible in later shows say he ascended and then have him descend.. so who knows.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                        Your right.. but Its still sad for Carson and his fans...... I did like him and hate to see him die.
                        But who knows what the writers will do in the future, they could possible in later shows say he ascended and then have him descend.. so who knows.
                        I'm working on a plot device to bring him back as I type this.

Writers of SGA: If by some remarkable fluke of nature you read this, I can have a proposal for a single episode that brings Carson back in your inbox in 24 hours. I was never really attached to him or anything, but I love a challenge.

Comment

I'm working on a plot device to bring him back as I type this.

Writers of SGA: If by some remarkable fluke of nature you read this, I can have a proposal for a single episode that brings Carson back in your inbox in 24 hours. I was never really attached to him or anything, but I love a challenge.
                          Well, they could always pull an Ensign Kim.

Comment

Since I only watch SG1 and SGA, what does that mean?

sigpic
                            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Have the Wraith Gift of Life Ernest Littlefield back about 50 years and BAM! Insta-Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                Since I only watch SG1 and SGA, what does that mean?
                                In one Star Trek Voyager episode, 'Deadlock' I think, the ship comes into contact with a 'parrallel' version with duplicates of all the crew. The 'real' Ensign Kim dies but the other version comes through (the parrallel ship is destroyed anyway) and stays with the 'real' crew, and it's never mentioned again.

I hope that made sense Basically like if Kawalski had stayed in our reality in one of the AU eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X