No announcement yet.

Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew about this episode, and it was one of the reasons I never finished watching SGA. Carson was one of my favorite characters of all of Stargate.

Really sad. I can't really give my thoughts on this episode. It was a really interesting way they took the direction of this episode -- in the way they let the story unfold.

I didn't understand/like the Carson/Rodney scene at the end. Like it was a way to absolve Rodney of his guilt over Carson's death, but it was a bit of an injustice IMO to Carson's death. Just my thoughts. >.<

Overall it was a good episode tho. I can def wait to watch it again tho. Haha.
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

Whoever came up with the exploding tumor should still be shot to the moon...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FOR REAL THO! Not impressed.
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

Rewatched this ep, and was laughing at the golf ball driving range. Do they care that they are polluting the water with all those sinking golf balls they are hitting??

Comment

Maybe they are biodegradable balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Whoever came up with the exploding tumor should still be shot to the moon...
              Agreed.
              That was such a stupid idea, and I get sad if I only think about this ep still

Comment

Hi everyone!

I love and hate Sunday, love it coz Lorne is in his dress blues, yum Hate it coz Carson dies

My question, can anyone tell me what medals Lorne is wearing/earnt during his military service, I need it for my fanficition story. which FYI is GW's fault coz I started writing coz people on here gave me ideas!

TIA
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

That exploding tumor was such a stupid plot point. And I'd really like to know who thought that essentially recreating a form of Nirrti's experimentation with Cassie to kill Carson was a brilliant idea??
                  Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora
                  Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
                      Pardon their French....

Comment

Mon Dieu!!
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Pardon their French....
                          I thought at least a few letters would pass but no...

Anyway
                          What's even the point now...

Comment

Originally posted by Razibot View Post
                            I thought at least a few letters would pass but no...

Anyway
                            What's even the point now...
                            Dude, we are mucking around, chill bro, chill.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The second part of my message was about what happened in the episode !
                              I'm only jocking around as well

Comment

Ah, but you should really see what happens next... and make this episode look like an absolute waste of time to the point of why even do it in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X