• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return, Part 2 (311)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311

The Atlantis team goes against orders to try and save Atlantis from Replicator control -- and to rescue General O'Neill and Richard Woolsey, who are trapped in the occupied city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 07:45 PM.

What I know so far (strictly hearsay from the "Countdown"-thread):
    * All the Ancients are apparentely dead (or gone, the post said "They're gone")
    * The Asurans planned to activate Atlantis' Stardrive, which means they probably brought 3 ZPMs with them (or two, because the Ancients had 1 as well)
    * Carson sat in the chair and destroyed the Stardrive somehow (droning Atlantis itself using Atlantis?!)
    * They blew up the control room!
    * Disrupter weapons apparentely work on the Asurans! They shot some guy using it and he died.
    * Plan A was for Rodney to put a virus inside of an Asuran and have him upload it to the rest of them through their link. However, he when Rodney brought him back online, he attacked, prompting Rodney to shoot him with the disrupter. He died (this could be Niam).
    * Rodney and the others hacked the shield and turned it into a giant disrupter weapon and then they tricked the Asurans into raising the shield, which killed them all.
    * The episode is Jack-heavy (so all the O'Neill fans out there, go "Yay"!)
    * John does not get demoted or courtmarshalled or fired or anything. The threat is brought up several times throughout the episode, though (so we know that Earth's contacting them somehow).
    * The Asurans repair the control room (that or they repaired the damage done when they first attacked the city... probably both).
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 21 November 2006, 05:26 AM.

Comment

yeah that's pretty much what i got from the countdown thread

]

Comment

Yeah, I read that. The person disrupted was... I think someone said Niam? But the shield is now a disruptor too. sweet.That sucks though. So what they are saying is that all they had to do to the Asurans' cityship was make the shield into a disruptor?
        Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 21 November 2006, 05:26 AM. Reason: Typo
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

but I want the whole storyline not spoiler.
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Just added more stuff. I think that's all. I hope some Canadians wake up soon to spoil us all to Kingdom McShep.

Comment

Ok, First off yay for a new episode.

Secondly. The Replicator were planning to move the city. Which from our previous knowledge requires 3(??) ZPM's. As far as we know they weren't touched when The Weapon washed over the replicators. So, this leaves Atlantis, with assumably(unless they screw us over ), three ZPM's.

What do you think they'll do with them?

Comment

shield as disruptor? OMG... i can't wait to see that. i soooo didn't expect something like that.
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

i'd guess that

Spoiler:
                  when mckay uses the uses the shields activating to triggar the weapon i requires so much enery the i depletes a zpm or 2

but it's just a guess

]

Comment

how did u see the episode????????

Comment

no i didn't see it, couldn't stop myself from reading the spoilers

]

Comment

ah i see thats a shame i cant wait to see it

Comment

me either

]

Comment

Originally posted by hamstrad View Post
                            ah i see thats a shame i cant wait to see it
                            welcome to the club...
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I've got a question. Since the Asuran Stargate was destroyed with their cityship, do they have a Stargate anymore? IF they do then Mckay could try to make the disruptor shield go through the stargate to their homeworld and bye-bye replicators.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X