Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh My God! Martian Manhunter Character Is Sick!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh My God! Martian Manhunter Character Is Sick!!

Oh my god did you see the Martian Manhunter the way they portrayed that scene, oh my god!! Wow I so hope that we can see him again!!!
    I HATE SY-FY

So, that was him then. He was an ally of Superman's right?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
      So, that was him then. He was an ally of Superman's right?
      He's pretty much the driving force behind every incarnation of the Justice League.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

There is only one thing I want to know, what did the manhunter actually do the bone sucker to kill him?

The quailty on YouTube was really low so I couldn't see what happened.
        http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
          There is only one thing I want to know, what did the manhunter actually do the bone sucker to kill him?
          Manhunter can phase through most things right ? as far as we know the boneater had the strength of an adult kryptonian but none of the other powers
          in particular boneater didn't have kryptonian invulnerability so maybe that's why Manhunter could kill him, by phasing his hand through boneater's back & somehow burning him or something

Comment

Yeh that's right! But that scene where his eyes were glowing and then he jump up to fly off was perfect for an introduction of a super hero! Well done TPTB. I so hope he is here for a long time!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Well apparently on Episode 11 all the Heroes we have met, will be coming together so far Superman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman and The Flash, but unfortunately The Martian Manhunter will not be featuring in this.

But in a later episode "Labyrinth" The Martian Manhuner will appear and have a bigger role! Clark and the Hunter speaks!! Can't wait!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i got start watching this show it looks like its starting to get good i been meaning to watch it but i all ways forget

Comment

i heard that they may make a young version of justice leagure series. after smallville is done.. that be soo goood!

Comment

Man I would love a young version of the Justice League, I mean I've seen clips of cartoons and crap like that, but I don't like it the CGI that htey can use now can make it soooo cool, I hope its true!!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I love SV...as you can tell by my sigg

I'm totally hyped about "Justice" I hope it is good1
                      Yea...I have to make an SG-1 sigg...and yes...I do make my own

Comment

This has been a really good season so far. So many great Heroes and Villians introduced
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I thought the Martian Manhunter scene was great too. I would love to see a lot more of him interacting with Clark.

As for a young Justice League, Green Arrow has been dropping hints to Clark a little bit. I love the idea.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well apparently in the episode "Labyrinth" The Martian Manhunter has sum lines where he talks to Clark!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

When I saw him, my jaw dropped & I just walked closer & closer to the screen until he flew off. It was amazing!

Oh My God! Martian Machunter is Sick!!
                              We better get him to a doctor then. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X