Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
    get back to you on the nostrils

about 90% of my vision is fine. everything just has a yellow haze around it. they can slip around yes and that's a real pain in the butt. ironically the more lubricated they are, the better they stay in place. if they get dry, they pucker and slide around - as anyone who wears contacts may know.

ya it's pretty hard to talk. i probably bite my tongue a couple times day and yes it hurts. then the prosthetics team laughs at me for being too lazy to take them out.
    Thankyou so much Tyler! That is the best Christmas present EVER! I love it, you have given us amazing insight that we've been hanging out for!

And to do this at midnight where you are makes you even more wonderful (if that's possible? ....nah it's not).

EDIT: Too late he's gone Isn't he just the best?
    sigpic
    Cass Todd -

Comment

good call. time for me to call it a night. thank you for all the great questions. hope you all have a great holiday season and i wish you the best in the new year.

i'm sure i'll be back soon,

cheers - ty
      Bye. Have a great holiday. Thanks for answering our questions!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

about 90% of my vision is fine. everything just has a yellow haze around it. they can slip around yes and that's a real pain in the butt. ironically the more lubricated they are, the better they stay in place. if they get dry, they pucker and slide around - as anyone who wears contacts may know.

ya it's pretty hard to talk. i probably bite my tongue a couple times day and yes it hurts. then the prosthetics team laughs at me for being too lazy to take them out.
        Thank you Tubbs for answering the questions - it was kind of you to do so. Have a good Christmas.

I'm about to go out for tea - while you all go to bed = talk about strange time zone differences!
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

LOL - thankfully I finished my tea before I read that! Seriously, that has got to be one of the most uncomfortable costumes ever between the contacts, teeth, wig, makeup and being strapped into that leather ensemble...ah, yes and lest we forget the nails. We really do appreciate it though!

Well, I too must bow out now. My own contacts are about to pop out they're so dry. And I need to go to bed now if I'm going to be able to get up and 6am and let the dog out.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by, Tyler. We enjoy your visits very much. I hope you can stop by again after the series finale. And, yes, please keep us up to date on your other projects as well. Enjoy the holidays and take care.

mfw/Beth

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
            I'm about to go out for tea - while you all go to bed = talk about strange time zone differences!
            Hope you have a great birthday!!! It's now 2:22 am here and I'm off to bed too.
            sigpic

Comment

Glad I stayed up long enough for that one!

And thanks for a little more insight into what it takes to wear the Wraith costume. One of the guys here - Craig the Wraith - has his own costume and it's a pretty decent one. Too bad he's not on tonight, you two could share makeup stories!

And the nostrils...well, we have speculated that they are like sensory pits on a snake. I like that idea...but would be interested to hear what you come up with.

das
              sigpic

Comment

good call. time for me to call it a night. thank you for all the great questions. hope you all have a great holiday season and i wish you the best in the new year.

cheers - ty
                Thanks, again!

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                Thankyou so much Tyler! That is the best Christmas present EVER! I love it, you have given us amazing insight that we've been hanging out for!

And to do this at midnight where you are makes you even more wonderful (if that's possible? ....nah it's not).

EDIT: Too late he's gone Isn't he just the best?
                Yeah - seems like a really decent guy. Rare these days. I hope you got the addy for his agent...I wonder if he has Rhys or Kenny promo pics he can send you...

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                LOL - thankfully I finished my tea before I read that! Seriously, that has got to be one of the most uncomfortable costumes ever between the contacts, teeth, wig, makeup and being strapped into that leather ensemble...ah, yes and lest we forget the nails. We really do appreciate it though!

Well, I too must bow out now. My own contacts are about to pop out they're so dry. And I need to go to bed now if I'm going to be able to get up and 6am and let the dog out.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by, Tyler. We enjoy your visits very much. I hope you can stop by again after the series finale. And, yes, please keep us up to date on your other projects as well. Enjoy the holidays and take care.

mfw/Beth

Yeah - now it's 3:30 am here...ugh. THIS totally woke me up.

And I think he totally missed the 'enzyme' skit - or he was too much of a gentleman to acknowledge it. Either way, Woo!

About the Wraith costume - I'm thinking now that's why they're so darn cranky! Imagine if you were constantly biting your tongue with those sharp, pointy teeth??!

Which begs the question - do Wraith have curse words?

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Yeah - now it's 3:30 am here...ugh. THIS totally woke me up.

das
                  LOL. We will all probably have that problem!!

For some reason I thought you were on the west coast intead of the east coast.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gah! I can't believe I missed Tyler being here! Stupid different timezones!

cheers - ty
                    Have a nice Christmas/New Year/Holiday Season! Thanks for answering the questions!

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                    I was being sarcastic - My birthday is today so I know exactly what it is like have a birthday two days before Christmas - never really got any birthday parties because school was always on holidays and friends used to travel, but my family made up for it.

I do hope you had a good birthday though!
                    Meh, it's hard to tell on forums when someone is being sarcastic. I did, thank you! Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day too! I was kind of glad that my birthday fell in the school holidays, since we had a "custom" of people getting egg and floured on their birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                      Gah! I can't believe I missed Tyler being here! Stupid different timezones!

Have a nice Christmas/New Year/Holiday Season! Thanks for answering the questions!

Meh, it's hard to tell on forums when someone is being sarcastic. I did, thank you! Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day too! I was kind of glad that my birthday fell in the school holidays, since we had a "custom" of people getting egg and floured on their birthday.
                      That definetly would not have been good or much fun.

Anyway have a great Christmas & New Year & Holiday Season.

Seven
                      I came, I saw, I conquered!
                      sigpic
                      We are unique! Created unique!
                      Sevenofnine

Comment

Argh! I missed him!

Did he spot the enzyme dream? Lol.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...52915&page=200

For those who wish to vote for Todd...

We're not going to make it without your votes.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

If he saw the enzyme part Spikey, he was gentleman enough not to say anything ....although I wish he would've

Don't worry though, I managed to suitably embarrass myself enough to cover everyone else with more than enough to go round I'm still in awe that he was here and I actually spoke to him and I made him laugh
                            You guys have probably seen it all before but I lost all composure and still can't stop smiling
                            Imagine what would happen if Christopher Heyerdahl said hello, I'd drop dead instantly, which would not be a good thing, so I'd best prepare myself for the remote 0.00000001% probability of that happening!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize to everyone for being such a lunatic...I'll get used to it all eventually ....or you'll all get used to my madness....either way
                            sigpic
                            Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                              If he saw the enzyme part Spikey, he was gentleman enough not to say anything ....although I wish he would've

Don't worry though, I managed to suitably embarrass myself enough to cover everyone else with more than enough to go round I'm still in awe that he was here and I actually spoke to him and I made him laugh
                              You guys have probably seen it all before but I lost all composure and still can't stop smiling
                              Imagine what would happen if Christopher Heyerdahl said hello, I'd drop dead instantly, which would not be a good thing, so I'd best prepare myself for the remote 0.00000001% probability of that happening!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize to everyone for being such a lunatic...I'll get used to it all eventually ....or you'll all get used to my madness....either way
                              I'm sure he enjoyed your posts. Everyone loves being appreciated!! I was so star struck I did well to even ask one question!! At least you, das, and mfw got him to talk to us more. Otherwise it might have been a real short conversation. LOL

I sure wish he'd given you more of an address to get a pic though.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know a website that is a database of addresses. I got Christopher's from there (haven't confessed my love to him yet of course....working up the courage) but I thought that I might be able to get Tyler's from the same place. If the location matches then I'll get it right
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X