Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
        Had my holidays, but the company was a bit disstressing
        Where's a Wraith when you need a hand?
        sigpic

Comment

^ Indeed!

Comment

Thought I'd turn up and say hello to everyone. I played around with a scene from Sateda which I got from the MGM Atlantis site. It's still there. Just click on the image for the larger version.

chiaroscuro drones in camp.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

Hello right back at you!
              Good job on the lighting of the photo. It's much better than on the original. This way, the attention gets focused on the drone in the foreground and it's much more dramatic. Good to see that the old MGM site is still up! I hadn't checked in years.

Comment

Thanks. I'm trying to get the hang of Topaz Impression and started with one of the chiaroscuro presets. I think that style of art really suits Wraith.

I decided to try doing a few Wraith pics to see if my photo editing has improved. There's still the problem of most screen caps not being very good quality, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  Thanks. I'm trying to get the hang of Topaz Impression and started with one of the chiaroscuro presets. I think that style of art really suits Wraith.

I decided to try doing a few Wraith pics to see if my photo editing has improved. There's still the problem of most screen caps not being very good quality, though.
                  yeah, that's my problem with wraithy art ( with photomanipulation) resolution sucks! it really limits the end result.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    yeah, that's my problem with wraithy art ( with photomanipulation) resolution sucks! it really limits the end result.
                    The photos on the MGM site are a lot better but there aren't all that many Wraith pics.
                    sigpic

Comment

Had a go at doing something with a pic of Laura. I know it doesn't look like she has a neck but that's what the original from the MGM site looked like.

I can't find a way to insert an image using Google photos - all I can do is add a link. Photobucket is hopeless now because the lag is horrendous.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Defenders! Don't know if anybody's still around but maybe I can interest you in something? I'm happy to announce the return of the Wraith Advent Calendar, it is back this year!

The project will be coordinated by Atlantisdesetoiles on deviantArt. Please help her to get enough contributions to fill 24 pages of wraithy pre-Xmas fun! Allowed is anything wraithy and xmas-themed, PG-rated. Drawings, Paintings, (short) fanfic, photo manips, videos, animated gifs, cosplay photos...

Please contact her on her dA page. In case you don't have a dA account, let me know and I can forward her your message.

Comment

I'm out of inspiration at the moment but I'll try to have a go
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be great, thanks!

Comment

*dusts away cobwebs* Anyone still around? I have a question.

Did you give a name to the Queen in Spoiles of War (412)?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I am still here, but about the name, I sure do not know...I do not even know the names of all male Wraith

It's been so quiet in this thread sadly

Comment

Working...
                                X