No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so sure about the Wraith Queen turning humans into Wraith thing-considering how Michael was treated-and since I got the impression that the Wraith were more like social insects such as ants or bees. I figured that a more human-like form of reproduction would be a good way to keep the population from exploding.

But, we don't know yet.

I'd love to see a Wraith Queen, especially if she was interested in working w/ Atlantis (perhaps for an alternate food source?) Guess what I wanted when I saw the article about Jewel Staite being in Season 4?

Poor Michael: Atlantis seriously bit the hand that fed them on that one.

Comment

I'd like to see a wraith hive that coexists with a culture of human wraith-worshipers that is entirely devoted to feeding the wraith and see it as the ultimate expression of love for their gods as well as a potential path to spiritual immortality such that they actually compete for the honor of being eaten by high-ranking wraith.

The wraith, it seems to me, want security. Their two main concerns are security from violence and food security. It is often a balancing act between the two because their food actively attempts to murder them in many cases.
      All of their actions have been in furtherance of these two goals, from the destruction of advanced human civilizations and the war with Atlantis to their attempts to reach Earth.
      If one could provide them with a secure food supply then peace is an option.
      Asgard cloning technology supplies the obvious answer. A properly equipped cloning factory could churn out enough mindless forced-grown clones to feed the entire wraith population and if they can only feed on conscious sentient humans then it is rather trivial with supplying a human mind to these clones, as well. If done correctly, all of the clones will even remember volunteering to be food.

Comment

Please feel free to count me into the ranks of The Wraith Defenders club- it is fabulous to see likeminded people who are on this thread. Hasn't it grown so fast in so few days...I wish this thread well for always.

Have you ever noticed how polite a Wraith is when speaking to someone- how well spoken the Wraith can be?

Tight from the first moment I saw my first Wraith, Steve, on Atlantis I fell in love with this spieces- their grace, their elegance and evident intelligance, with the way they move, speak and their whole way of being. It was Steve's dignity under hardship and duress in the face of captivity that impressed me.

It is the only the food source that present's the problem and the fact they take the lifeforce of humans as food to feed their hunger. Hunger is horrible thousands of humans die every of hunger every year. In Japanese prisoner of war camps prisoners sometimes betrayed other prisoners to the authoritie
        s just so their children could eat- for as little as an egg and a jar of food stuff. The Wraith' need to eat is not evil, unfortunate but not evil, they having no other choice and yes they do seem to leave the humans to be free range and natural!.

What was evil is what was done to Michael after he helped them so much. My friend who is native American says the way that the settlers once treated them reminds him how the Alanteans treat the Wraith- including viruses and genocide and firing on unarmed camps. He says what really defeated them was the destruction of the food source the buffalo- was hunger. He also mentioned that apache who worked with the army as scouts against their own people- suffered the same fate as Michael, stripped of their status and thrown in with the very people who they had gone against.

Yeah I admit I find the Wraith very sexy and extremely beautiful with their long white hair and the way they dress in those long black leather coats. I love their feline eyes and deep vibrant voices. all those who know know Steve is my favourite, Although i do like Shawn, the Wraith from Condemned, and Gabriel from Common Ground. I'd be the first to volunteer for field research between compatilbilty Wraith and human!!!

I also think the Wraith ships and Technology are fascinating- a ship that heals itself- everything about the Wraith is worth knowing and I want The Wraith to be the main enemy, perhaps ally for real in the future so we can learn so much more about this wonderfully fascinating Kind.

The Wraith for ever and always!

So count me in for the Wraith Defenders Club
        Last edited by kaeyla; 23 November 2006, 08:48 AM.
        We are angels of death in black leather
        Your demons without wings, we glide
        We are angels in black with a hunger
        Not your sheep to change or guide.
        We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

i agree with what you siad in your post kaeyla i find every aspect of the wraith to be fascinating and i hope we will get to see more of the wraith for years to come
          i find the wraith sexy as well i really like the wraith queens but i would like to see more of the keepers in future episodes

Comment

sorry forgot to mention that in the latest issue of the offical magazine of stargate there is a section on the wraith and if anybodys interested i can try and scan it in to my computer and post hear

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post

I'd love to see a Wraith Queen, especially if she was interested in working w/ Atlantis (perhaps for an alternate food source?) Guess what I wanted when I saw the article about Jewel Staite being in Season 4?

Poor Michael: Atlantis seriously bit the hand that fed them on that one.
              There is something in every Wraith Queen that makes her irresistable. I don't know what is it ...

LOL. Michael was so angry last time ...I think when he takes his revenge the feeding will be a salvation for the humans in Atlantis.
              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
              Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
              http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
              My fan fiction

Comment

i think so to cant wait to see what happens in the episode vengence

Comment

Yes I hope Michael does come out alive intact and as a Wraith if Vengeance is the episode he is in- Hello WraithLord yes I got the copy of the Official stargate magazine with the Wraith it is fabulous.. all you Wraith folk out there make an investigation to it- only wished they would have a poster of a Wraith as well.

REmember Let's keep the Wraith!

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca View Post
                    I'd like to see a wraith hive that coexists with a culture of human wraith-worshipers that is entirely devoted to feeding the wraith and see it as the ultimate expression of love for their gods as well as a potential path to spiritual immortality such that they actually compete for the honor of being eaten by high-ranking wraith.

The wraith, it seems to me, want security. Their two main concerns are security from violence and food security. It is often a balancing act between the two because their food actively attempts to murder them in many cases.
                    All of their actions have been in furtherance of these two goals, from the destruction of advanced human civilizations and the war with Atlantis to their attempts to reach Earth.
                    If one could provide them with a secure food supply then peace is an option.
                    Asgard cloning technology supplies the obvious answer. A properly equipped cloning factory could churn out enough mindless forced-grown clones to feed the entire wraith population and if they can only feed on conscious sentient humans then it is rather trivial with supplying a human mind to these clones, as well. If done correctly, all of the clones will even remember volunteering to be food.
                    Hmm..I don't think the Wraiths are affraid of violence they just want that action to be focus in the enemy not between them.
                    Clonning...what about the clones? Even mindless they are humans with rights. I am not sure the clones have to provide the Wraith with food only because that is the wish of their progenitor. They are not criminals and from that point they didn't volunteer for anything. If one want to be a volunteer he must give his own life sourse ...giving clones is cheating. And I think that man/woman will be no longer recognize as a worshipper by the Wraiths.

Welcome to the club

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
                    Please feel free to count me into the ranks of The Wraith Defenders club- it is fabulous to see likeminded people who are on this thread. Hasn't it grown so fast in so few days...I wish this thread well for always.
                    Welcome)) This is the palce to share common ideas and thoughts about our favourite Wraiths I hope this thread will last for a VERY long time! And it will grow like a hiveship LOL

Have you ever noticed how polite a Wraith is when speaking to someone- how well spoken the Wraith can be? Tight from the first moment I saw my first Wraith, Steve, on Atlantis I fell in love with this spieces- their grace, their elegance and evident intelligance, with the way they move, speak and their whole way of being. It was Steve's dignity under hardship and duress in the face of captivity that impressed me.

To be polite is a mark of a high culture. Even when you are sucking the life out of humans or you are poisoned and agonizing you have to do in a proper manner I also noticed how the Wraith speak - with a good grammar and no slang. Always a pleasure to listen their English

When I saw a Wraith the first thing that comes in mind was that he is intelligent and knows what he wants and knows how to gain it. And Steve ...he was very handsome and cool))) During the whole time he had a honor and dignity which I didn't notice in anyone else. His lost was a real waste. And for what? For a development of a "cure" against the Wraith...a cure that cost the life of the half of the Hoffin' people. I wonder how many were culled last time? I doubt the half of the population was being taken for food. And this time when the Wraith find that Hoffin's world is poisoned they will just kill ALL and repopulate with new people. So the ultimate goal - to be free from the Wraith - will not be gained. They made a suicide and the pity part of whole thing was they even didn't realise it.
                    Of course when the damage had been done our brave Atlantis team just packed and left. Heroes We saw the same thing in Condemned.

It is the only the food source that present's the problem and the fact they take the lifeforce of humans as food to feed their hunger. Hunger is horrible thousands of humans die every of hunger every year. In Japanese prisoner of war camps prisoners sometimes betrayed other prisoners to the authorities just so their children could eat- for as little as an egg and a jar of food stuff. The Wraith' need to eat is not evil, unfortunate but not evil, they having no other choice and yes they do seem to leave the humans to be free range and natural!.

I read in a magazine that every year 15 MILLIONS died in Africa because of lack of water. And other millions dies every year from hunger and other things. Fact! In a world without Wraiths people died like we have a mass culling of a Wraith Armada. We all agree that the Wraith are not evil they do what they have to survive. And I am sure they could be far more worse - they can stop sleeping for long periods and begin an industial farming and clonnig of humans as we do with the chickens and cows. But they don't do it.

What was evil is what was done to Michael after he helped them so much. My friend who is native American says the way that the settlers once treated them reminds him how the Alanteans treat the Wraith- including viruses and genocide and firing on unarmed camps. He says what really defeated them was the destruction of the food source the buffalo- was hunger. He also mentioned that apache who worked with the army as scouts against their own people- suffered the same fate as Michael, stripped of their status and thrown in with the very people who they had gone against.

Yes, it looks the same way. But if there are survived native Americans/indians I don't think they - I mean Atlantis - will left any Wraiths alive even in the zoo. I was amazed when I watch what they did to Michael. That was a sick idea and left a bitter taste.

Yeah I admit I find the Wraith very sexy and extremely beautiful with their long white hair and the way they dress in those long black leather coats. I love their feline eyes and deep vibrant voices. all those who know know Steve is my favourite, Although i do like Shawn, the Wraith from Condemned, and Gabriel from Common Ground. I'd be the first to volunteer for field research between compatilbilty Wraith and human!!!

LOL. I didn't know the Wraiths in Condemned and Common ground have been named)) I like them too. And the clothes of the Queens were so cool....I wonder we saw different types of design of clothes so may be there are fashion tendencies among the female Wraiths.

I also think the Wraith ships and Technology are fascinating- a ship that heals itself

The Wraith technology is really fascinating. The Hive was hit by a nuke but was still able to keep the life support system and the weapons. While when Deadalus was hit the life support just disappeared I only wonder why the Wraith ships don't have shields??

The Wraith for ever and always!

So count me in for the Wraith Defenders Club

You are already in.
                    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                    My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                      sorry forgot to mention that in the latest issue of the offical magazine of stargate there is a section on the wraith and if anybodys interested i can try and scan it in to my computer and post hear
                      Just post a link

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                      i think so to cant wait to see what happens in the episode vengence
                      All that waithing is....to make stronger the hunger of the fans. But I am affraid some of us begin to feel starvation)) LOL
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      My fan fiction

Comment

Thank you i feel proud to have joined the ranks.Here

Shawn was name long ago- i think by Wraith fan here called something like InfernoWraith or InfernalWraith. I suggested the name for Gabriel and it seems to caught on- Laura the Asgard knows about the tally number in favour of Gabriel. She also suggested that James Bamford should be lected to pass the name onto SGA writers

Neither of them are offically named but people seem to like them. Alot of other Wraith are named too by the fans too. i once completed a complete list of Wraith names on the All Wraith thunk thread such as Jude( glow in the dark eyes), Tristian(long braid and he looks up after going down corridor)and Renee( third one with wraith warrior troop) for the three Wraith commanders on Sateda. Maybe I should transfer that here. all the female Wraith have names

Yeah Steve is extremely beautiful and I wish the SGA would give him us back- how dead was he?Could they have faked his death to free him from the hoffan people- could he be in suspended animation somewhere on Atlantis- hmm so many choices and chances. Give Steve a chance to be again and the same with the rest of the Weaith. we really need them and I often hear the really good episodes are always the ones with Wraith having major parts, even non weaith fans are starting to say that. we know here that the Wraith are not faceless emotionless killers that deserve to be annihilated for the very act of being and following their nature. yes I agree they could become really intensive farmers riddle with cruelity.

john Shepard once said they wouldnt stop until they killed everyone of us in"Michael" Would you destroy your prey until there was nothing left? Shawn in Condemned was so very civilized, his movement like poetry- he was not a mindless killer.

Watching what was done to Michael was heartbreaking, listening to him talk to Teyla just saying let him be himself. He was so wonderful for what he did for them. all he wanted was his freedom and to keep his psyche and identity intact. He wanted the right to be himself and be accepted by those around him for he who is.

Have noticed very few Weaith have the silver bands in theie haie Steve, Jimmy from the Rising, Sally, the Keeper from the Rising and Sue the Queen from The Hive and lost boys episodes. Does it pertain to their sheer high rank?
                        I feel the need for Wraith on Atlantis- either the programme or the city!

Comment

here are the pages hope you can read them
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...rd/wraith4.jpg
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...rd/wraith3.jpg
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...rd/wraith2.jpg
                          http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p.../wraith1-4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
                            Thank you i feel proud to have joined the ranks.Here

Shawn was name long ago- i think by Wraith fan here called something like InfernoWraith or InfernalWraith. I suggested the name for Gabriel and it seems to caught on- Laura the Asgard knows about the tally number in favour of Gabriel. She also suggested that James Bamford should be lected to pass the name onto SGA writers

Neither of them are offically named but people seem to like them. Alot of other Wraith are named too by the fans too. i once completed a complete list of Wraith names on the All Wraith thunk thread such as Jude( glow in the dark eyes), Tristian(long braid and he looks up after going down corridor)and Renee( third one with wraith warrior troop) for the three Wraith commanders on Sateda. Maybe I should transfer that here. all the female Wraith have names

Yeah Steve is extremely beautiful and I wish the SGA would give him us back- how dead was he?Could they have faked his death to free him from the hoffan people- could he be in suspended animation somewhere on Atlantis- hmm so many choices and chances. Give Steve a chance to be again and the same with the rest of the Weaith. we really need them and I often hear the really good episodes are always the ones with Wraith having major parts, even non weaith fans are starting to say that. we know here that the Wraith are not faceless emotionless killers that deserve to be annihilated for the very act of being and following their nature. yes I agree they could become really intensive farmers riddle with cruelity.

john Shepard once said they wouldnt stop until they killed everyone of us in"Michael" Would you destroy your prey until there was nothing left? Shawn in Condemned was so very civilized, his movement like poetry- he was not a mindless killer.

Watching what was done to Michael was heartbreaking, listening to him talk to Teyla just saying let him be himself. He was so wonderful for what he did for them. all he wanted was his freedom and to keep his psyche and identity intact. He wanted the right to be himself and be accepted by those around him for he who is.

Have noticed very few Weaith have the silver bands in theie haie Steve, Jimmy from the Rising, Sally, the Keeper from the Rising and Sue the Queen from The Hive and lost boys episodes. Does it pertain to their sheer high rank?
                            I feel the need for Wraith on Atlantis- either the programme or the city!
                            Gabriel??? LOL. Nice name. I see you truelly admire all Wraith))) May be the name of the club had to be Wraith' Worshippers Club

I suppose that the silver bands are more likely a fashion makr not a rank signs. But tattoos hmmmmm.....I like tha tattoo of the Wraith Scientist and the Queen in Allies.

I don't think they will revive Steve. It will be a wonder if we see Michael again. But I will be very interested if we see Shawn in a next Season.
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            My fan fiction

Comment

I can Thanks
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                                I think it's time we all to see the truth:

- The Wraith are intelligent creatures. With sence of humour.

- They have honor and in most of the cases they keep their word.

- Their origin is human.

- Yes, they feed upon humans but did they have any choice to survive?

- They deserve to live.

I know that most of the members here are fans of killing the Wraith but people think about it - don't we eat cows??? Are we monsters?
                                WOOT!!!The Wraith r AWESOME!!!
                                THE WRAITH MUST LIVE

HI as u can see Im New!!! Soooooo
                                HI!!!
                                Steve- I am your death,that is all you need to know
                                I LOVE THE WRAITH!!!
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59114509

Comment

Working...
                                X