Page 1931 of 1931 FirstFirst ... 93114311831188119211928192919301931
Results 38,601 to 38,609 of 38609

Default Re: Wraith Defenders Club

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    Just a mini fan fiction. Todd is on Earth. Would he be abused to make people young again like the Goa'uld was used for healing?
    Depending on which people get their hands on him, I'd say that's a safe bet. Humans are irresponsible that way.

Could he "heal" Colonel Everett as his injuries were caused by Wraith hands?
    I'd say that's sure since they can heal anything. In this case, it's just a matter of rejuvenating the cells.

Back to helping Todd rule the universe...

Just a mini fan fiction. Todd is on Earth. Would he be abused to make people young again like the Goa'uld was used for healing? Could he "heal" Colonel Everett as his injuries were caused by Wraith hands?
    Definitely. The Gift of Life it's called and you should watch Common Ground for further details. Great episode.

*shivers* That bashing of the glove, fellow WWA members? *thunk*

Todd:

Just imagine how guilty Sheppard has been after the death of Sumner, maybe his redemption could be if he could ask Todd to heal Everett. Question is, if it ethical to drain the life from someone to heal someone else? Maybe Todd would participitate in an euthanasia story. I know it is a bit weird, but some SG stories should talk about such things like this.
    Last edited by Platschu; October 7th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Just a mini fan fiction. Todd is on Earth. Would he be abused to make people young again like the Goa'uld was used for healing? Could he "heal" Colonel Everett as his injuries were caused by Wraith hands?
    That's almost my fanfiction. Weird coincidence.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

Imagine a Romeo and Juliet story, when a Wraith and a Goa'uld couple be together for eternity. The Wraith would feed on the Goa'uld's female host, but then she would heal herself in the sarcophagus to get young again. Or what would happen if a Wraith lies in the sarcophagus? Would the hunger decrease?

A Wraith Queen fashion show by Andee Frizzell
    https://www.stargatecommand.co/forum...tml&k=b4ff8e7b
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Imagine a Romeo and Juliet story, when a Wraith and a Goa'uld couple be together for eternity. The Wraith would feed on the Goa'uld's female host, but then she would heal herself in the sarcophagus to get young again. Or what would happen if a Wraith lies in the sarcophagus? Would the hunger decrease?

A Wraith Queen fashion show by Andee Frizzell
    https://www.stargatecommand.co/forum...tml&k=b4ff8e7b
    Why not use one of those Tok'Ra healing doohickeys?
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

Back to helping Todd rule the universe...

She wouldn't have to go into a sarcophagus because Wraith can give the Gift of Life. You should watch Common Ground if you haven't and you'll see that Guide (Todd) restores Sheppard to full health which is a mark of brotherhood. It's a thing they do only for their most trusted Worshippers and 'pets' or, brothers. Giving their life to a Queen, well, that's a given because it's a Matriarchal society.

Would a Wraith's hunger decrease?? Unlikely, I think. Any thoughts fellow Wraithy watchers?

Just finished rereading Legacy. Ah me... I need Wraith. Wraith, Wraith, Wraith.
    Last edited by Isolde; October 29th, 2018 at 02:32 PM.

That's an interesting question, I don't think a Wraith's hunger per se would decrease. The sarcophagus is designed to heal a body, I'm not sure hunger falls into the category of sickness or wound. Maybe if the cells go too long without sustenance, then maybe the sarcophagus could repair the damage. But seeing as a Wraith's body heals itself all the time it would take a Wraith close to starving for a sarcophagus to actually activate.

And Legacy... Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    That's an interesting question, I don't think a Wraith's hunger per se would decrease. The sarcophagus is designed to heal a body, I'm not sure hunger falls into the category of sickness or wound. Maybe if the cells go too long without sustenance, then maybe the sarcophagus could repair the damage. But seeing as a Wraith's body heals itself all the time it would take a Wraith close to starving for a sarcophagus to actually activate
    That's what I would actually think, as well. Also, I am neither sure that hunger counts as an illness or injury really. It is something natural and nothing out of the normal body functions such a sarcophagus would likely heal

Page 1931 of 1931 FirstFirst ... 93114311831188119211928192919301931