No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about the flower, mind you it is said the gift of life is only given to trusted brothers who deserve it, so Todd said, in a way

Comment

I think if it was merely a matter of life force, the Wraith would not need to hibernate. Lots of those planets have an awful lot of old growth to feed upon if they could. The Wraith seem to enjoy the hunt as much as the feed.
      sigpic

Comment

As someone who likes to play hunters in video-games, I can understand the thrill of the hunt might also be a thing they like.
        I could imagine that the life force of a plant is not nourishing enough like when humans are vegetarians or vegans they need to take special nutritional supplements to be healthy

Comment

Oops! Sorry for the repeat!
          Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 30 April 2020, 07:44 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I thought about writing a fan-fic with a Wraith in a Gate-team with humans for a while but I know myself it would never be finished and a poetry story like I sometimes do would be surely odd for such things

Comment

https://youtu.be/HuHEkqVc7-w

All hail the Wraith Queen. Andee was amazing. She is extremely funny, talented and happy. She has shared lots of makeup related stories and she has even answered whether the Wraith is evil or not. It is a mandatory interview for every Wraith fan.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

If the Wraith ever met the Nox they would have to catch them first.

But say that they do, the effects would be unknown as the Wraith consume 'life force'. The Nox are an extremely long lived race. So there is a possibility that the Wraith can consume with the Nox being relatively unharmed by the process.

However if the books are considered canon, then feeding for the Wraith is no longer an issue.

Comment

I am not so sure the Nox could hide in a different dimension / transphase state as maybe the Wraith could feel their presence anyway.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                  X