No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Wraith_Lover3000 Wraith_Lover3000 has offered that he can draw any Wraith related pictures, here are a few ideas :

1. A Wraith sitting at a table on a chair while checking the ala carte menü and we can briefly see Unas on one of the top of the opposite page, while the other Wraith waiter carries an annoyed very alive Jonas on big plate while he is tied up and there is a banana in his mouth (instead of an apple), then the chief says : "Have you ordered Jonas or Unas?"

2. A Wraith who is drinking a refreshment with a label of "Life Energy freshly made"

3. A Wraith who is examining a skeleton with a thought bubble "oh great leftover again"

4. A Wraith is thinking and there is heart then the heart with an arrow, he shakes his hand like in the memes... beee... then the same Wraith is thinking and there is a heart, but then the heart is just shrinking liked a popped balloon

Anyway these were just a few funny comic / picture idea.
    Last edited by Platschu; 29 March 2020, 02:01 PM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Well, I will definitely draw some of that later. For now, enjoy a romantic Wraith dinner
      90083055_203127581025564_8746889975649271808_n.jpg

Comment

Haha. It is funny.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Good job on the Wraith piccies, WL! Can't green you at the moment so have a big mental green.

Comment

Draco-Stellaris, don't know exactly what ,green you, means, but thank you
            Did some Michael in Texas style for a change
            91432837_215286889572539_8686990837025865728_n.jpg

Comment

Green is the reputation points. There is a little star under your avatar where we can appriciate posts, then your green bar will go up under your title. You are "probie" at the moment (above your avatar).
              Last edited by Platschu; 31 March 2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Oh, thanks for lighting that up

Comment

More green, more Wraith. So simple. You can cull some greens in the "free green" thread on GW.

Comment

Happy easter everyone, here you have Wraith with some flowers
                    93411715_616976172217224_4550871879971241984_n.jpg

Comment

Hello Everyone! I am the original Wraithworshipper. Are the any Old Timers who still remember me? I know this is going to sound silly, BUT...it's been so long since I've been here, I've forgotten how to "uninvisible" myself. Can anyone help me?

Never Mind! Found it!
                      Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 15 April 2020, 05:52 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am sad. I am jumping through my old threads, and I'm not finding enough recent activity from enough folks to give away all my green. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hiya! Great to see you around again! Activity has sadly dwindled away but some of us are still around.

A belated Happy Easter to everybody, had some busy time at home. Hope everybody is happy and healthy. Great work on the painting, Wraith_Lover!

Comment

It seems all of my fave threads are in trouble. One of them hasn't had a post since 2008. I'm looking for folks to join me in Last One to Post Wins. There were 2 folks at it for years. I popped in to play, and 1 person left. Now it's just 2 of us. I just wanted to play a bit and go on my way. Now I'd like at least a couple of more folks to join in to make it more fun and frustrating for the other person. Anyone interested? PLEASE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Golly, long time no see, WW. It's a shame this thread has gone quiet and that we don't see some of the others about but we've all moved on, I suppose. Pity there's been nothing lately for a fangurl to get her teeth into.
                              sigpic

Comment

well, in so long nothing happens here and when I do not have a computer for almost 2 months, the thread comes to life again...am I so scary?

No really nice to a see new face here and the Wraith arts are really good, hope to see more of them

Comment

Working...
                                X