Page 780 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077777877978078178278379083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,600 of 38695
    Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...

Default Re: Wraith' Defenders Club

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs View Post
    whoa - deep question for midnight on a monday. here goes . . .
    Spoiler:
    i think it was more about honor. in the episode, ronon spoke about tyre having no honor. so, although i think this is a wishy washy response, i believe both of those answers are valid. however, it was more about honor than guilt and secondly, he dishonored one of his own, so he couldn't go back to his previous way of life anyway.
    Thanks for the insight...and it makes perfect sense. I never really thought about how he couldn't return to his former life...no one would trust him, ever. So, yeah - he did the best thing he could to save what was left of his honor, and so he sacrificed himself so the others could escape. Just a shame he had to take Rhys with him.

Ack! It's 3 am here! I must get to bed!

Tyler - again...thank you very much for taking this time to answer our questions, and for putting up with our occasional bouts of silliness. Pretty decent of ya. Have a great holiday, and hope to see you in this neighborhood again...especially if you have any new projects in the works, we'd love to hear about them. Have a good night, a great week, and take care!

das/Deirdre
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

Airman

Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Just remembered two things I've wanted to ask...well, three...

I think someone already asked if it was ever explained what the extra nostrils are for...any ideas?

Can you see out of the Wraith contacts? Do they slip around a lot?

How hard is it to talk with those pointy teeth? Did ya ever bite your tongue??

das
    get back to you on the nostrils

about 90% of my vision is fine. everything just has a yellow haze around it. they can slip around yes and that's a real pain in the butt. ironically the more lubricated they are, the better they stay in place. if they get dry, they pucker and slide around - as anyone who wears contacts may know.

ya it's pretty hard to talk. i probably bite my tongue a couple times day and yes it hurts. then the prosthetics team laughs at me for being too lazy to take them out.

Wraith Re: Wraith' Defenders Club

Quote Originally Posted by Starry Waters View Post
    LOL It's also like summer where you are too, isn't it?
    Yes that right - currently around 29C - we had an electrical storm a little while ago - so the computer had to get turned off - we often get these in summer. Doesn't last long usually 10 minuets or so. But annoying.
    I came, I saw, I conquered!

We are unique! Created unique!
    Sevenofnine

tuubs, it is absolutly awesome that you come to this place and take all the time to answer our questions

many many thanks

now I am falling of my chair, because I am so tired....I must go to bed

I wish you all a good night

Airman

good call. time for me to call it a night. thank you for all the great questions. hope you all have a great holiday season and i wish you the best in the new year.

i'm sure i'll be back soon,

cheers - ty

Lieutenant Colonel Todds worshipper's Avatar
    Australia - When I'm not on Todd's hive ship ;)

about 90% of my vision is fine. everything just has a yellow haze around it. they can slip around yes and that's a real pain in the butt. ironically the more lubricated they are, the better they stay in place. if they get dry, they pucker and slide around - as anyone who wears contacts may know.

ya it's pretty hard to talk. i probably bite my tongue a couple times day and yes it hurts. then the prosthetics team laughs at me for being too lazy to take them out.
    Thankyou so much Tyler! That is the best Christmas present EVER! I love it, you have given us amazing insight that we've been hanging out for!

And to do this at midnight where you are makes you even more wonderful (if that's possible? ....nah it's not).

EDIT: Too late he's gone Isn't he just the best?

good call. time for me to call it a night. thank you for all the great questions. hope you all have a great holiday season and i wish you the best in the new year.

cheers - ty
    Bye. Have a great holiday. Thanks for answering our questions!!
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Thank you Tubbs for answering the questions - it was kind of you to do so. Have a good Christmas.

I'm about to go out for tea - while you all go to bed = talk about strange time zone differences!

Sevenofnine

Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.

LOL - thankfully I finished my tea before I read that! Seriously, that has got to be one of the most uncomfortable costumes ever between the contacts, teeth, wig, makeup and being strapped into that leather ensemble...ah, yes and lest we forget the nails. We really do appreciate it though!

Well, I too must bow out now. My own contacts are about to pop out they're so dry. And I need to go to bed now if I'm going to be able to get up and 6am and let the dog out.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by, Tyler. We enjoy your visits very much. I hope you can stop by again after the series finale. And, yes, please keep us up to date on your other projects as well. Enjoy the holidays and take care.

mfw/Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenofnine View Post
    I'm about to go out for tea - while you all go to bed = talk about strange time zone differences!
    Hope you have a great birthday!!! It's now 2:22 am here and I'm off to bed too.

Glad I stayed up long enough for that one!

And thanks for a little more insight into what it takes to wear the Wraith costume. One of the guys here - Craig the Wraith - has his own costume and it's a pretty decent one. Too bad he's not on tonight, you two could share makeup stories!

And the nostrils...well, we have speculated that they are like sensory pits on a snake. I like that idea...but would be interested to hear what you come up with.

das

cheers - ty
    Thanks, again!

Quote Originally Posted by Todds worshipper View Post
    Thankyou so much Tyler! That is the best Christmas present EVER! I love it, you have given us amazing insight that we've been hanging out for!

And to do this at midnight where you are makes you even more wonderful (if that's possible? ....nah it's not).

EDIT: Too late he's gone Isn't he just the best?
    Yeah - seems like a really decent guy. Rare these days. I hope you got the addy for his agent...I wonder if he has Rhys or Kenny promo pics he can send you...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    LOL - thankfully I finished my tea before I read that! Seriously, that has got to be one of the most uncomfortable costumes ever between the contacts, teeth, wig, makeup and being strapped into that leather ensemble...ah, yes and lest we forget the nails. We really do appreciate it though!

Well, I too must bow out now. My own contacts are about to pop out they're so dry. And I need to go to bed now if I'm going to be able to get up and 6am and let the dog out.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by, Tyler. We enjoy your visits very much. I hope you can stop by again after the series finale. And, yes, please keep us up to date on your other projects as well. Enjoy the holidays and take care.

mfw/Beth

Yeah - now it's 3:30 am here...ugh. THIS totally woke me up.

And I think he totally missed the 'enzyme' skit - or he was too much of a gentleman to acknowledge it. Either way, Woo!

About the Wraith costume - I'm thinking now that's why they're so darn cranky! Imagine if you were constantly biting your tongue with those sharp, pointy teeth??!

Which begs the question - do Wraith have curse words?

das

Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post

Yeah - now it's 3:30 am here...ugh. THIS totally woke me up.

das
    LOL. We will all probably have that problem!!

For some reason I thought you were on the west coast intead of the east coast.

Gah! I can't believe I missed Tyler being here! Stupid different timezones!

cheers - ty
    Have a nice Christmas/New Year/Holiday Season! Thanks for answering the questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenofnine View Post
    I was being sarcastic - My birthday is today so I know exactly what it is like have a birthday two days before Christmas - never really got any birthday parties because school was always on holidays and friends used to travel, but my family made up for it.

I do hope you had a good birthday though!
    Meh, it's hard to tell on forums when someone is being sarcastic. I did, thank you! Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day too! I was kind of glad that my birthday fell in the school holidays, since we had a "custom" of people getting egg and floured on their birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    Gah! I can't believe I missed Tyler being here! Stupid different timezones!

Have a nice Christmas/New Year/Holiday Season! Thanks for answering the questions!

Meh, it's hard to tell on forums when someone is being sarcastic. I did, thank you! Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day too! I was kind of glad that my birthday fell in the school holidays, since we had a "custom" of people getting egg and floured on their birthday.
    That definetly would not have been good or much fun.

Anyway have a great Christmas & New Year & Holiday Season.

Seven

Sevenofnine

Argh! I missed him!

Did he spot the enzyme dream? Lol.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...52915&page=200

For those who wish to vote for Todd...

We're not going to make it without your votes.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

If he saw the enzyme part Spikey, he was gentleman enough not to say anything ....although I wish he would've

Don't worry though, I managed to suitably embarrass myself enough to cover everyone else with more than enough to go round I'm still in awe that he was here and I actually spoke to him and I made him laugh
    You guys have probably seen it all before but I lost all composure and still can't stop smiling
    Imagine what would happen if Christopher Heyerdahl said hello, I'd drop dead instantly, which would not be a good thing, so I'd best prepare myself for the remote 0.00000001% probability of that happening!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize to everyone for being such a lunatic...I'll get used to it all eventually ....or you'll all get used to my madness....either way

Quote Originally Posted by Todds worshipper View Post
    If he saw the enzyme part Spikey, he was gentleman enough not to say anything ....although I wish he would've

Don't worry though, I managed to suitably embarrass myself enough to cover everyone else with more than enough to go round I'm still in awe that he was here and I actually spoke to him and I made him laugh
    You guys have probably seen it all before but I lost all composure and still can't stop smiling
    Imagine what would happen if Christopher Heyerdahl said hello, I'd drop dead instantly, which would not be a good thing, so I'd best prepare myself for the remote 0.00000001% probability of that happening!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize to everyone for being such a lunatic...I'll get used to it all eventually ....or you'll all get used to my madness....either way
    I'm sure he enjoyed your posts. Everyone loves being appreciated!! I was so star struck I did well to even ask one question!! At least you, das, and mfw got him to talk to us more. Otherwise it might have been a real short conversation. LOL

I sure wish he'd given you more of an address to get a pic though.

I know a website that is a database of addresses. I got Christopher's from there (haven't confessed my love to him yet of course....working up the courage) but I thought that I might be able to get Tyler's from the same place. If the location matches then I'll get it right

Page 780 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077777877978078178278379083088012801780 ... LastLast