Page 1935 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 93514351835188519251932193319341935
Results 38,681 to 38,695 of 38695

Default Re: Wraith Defenders Club

I mean Baal was removed from his host at the end of Continuum, but it doesn't mean the Tok'Ra or SGC will let him walk away. He knows too much. Probably he would rapidly age without the sarcophagus anyway, so his primary goal would be to find a sarcophagus when Todd decide he can help with the gift of life. So their unlikely duo would trust each other and later they would be best buddies.

Todd was also seen at the end of Atlantis. We don't know what has happened with him, but I would imagine he would be still locked up unfortunately until the writers don't decide what to do with Atlantis on Earth situation or how many years they have to skip in the lore to match the aging of the actors.

I was wondering if Todd could be "asked" to make Colonel Everett younger again as he was sent home after the siege of Atlantis.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Who was that really hunky Goa'uld who actually turned himself over to Star Gate command? I just can't remember...I think he was supposed to be a go between for some negotiations. Damn! It's been so long since I saw any of the shows!

Found it! Steve Bacic as Camulus. https://images.app.goo.gl/9CWpFfukC7Abjdqx5

I watch the Hallmark channel where he does movies now. He is still a HOTTIE!
    Last edited by Wraithworshipper; April 28th, 2020 at 09:39 AM.
    https://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13540&d=1218150728

I should really do a re-watch, I cannot remember at all....I only once in a while put on some ep with Michael in or Todd but have not watched any SG1 in a whole while

I need to start checking Amazon for the DVD sets.

I found out that SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are both on Amazon Prime Video. I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Wraithworshipper; April 28th, 2020 at 12:40 PM. Reason: New information

I have both SG-1 and Atlantis as complete DVD boxes, but I mainly pick to watch the episodes I like and know anyway like "Michael" and "Common Ground"

But actually when I first watched SGA I knew right from the start I would like the Wraiths better than most of the human characters. Of them I most like Carson and Ronon, as odd as it might sound for someone who also likes Wraiths

Quote Originally Posted by Az'ryel View Post
    Of them I most like Carson and Ronon, as odd as it might sound for someone who also likes Wraiths
    I adored Carson. He wanted to save a wraith that had been shot down. If he had, how would he have fed him? I liked Ronan because he was such a snarky badass, and he and Carson were such good friends. In many ways, he was uncivilised and still better than his civilised companions. He made no excuses.

I really also got the feeling that Carson was the only one who felt sorry for what they had done to Michael, I doubt he would really have done such a thing as a treatment for Wraith if he hadn't gotten the order to.

Honestly I have the idea in my mind that I can shake really, of a Wraith being in a Gate-team, I think it would be rather nice and helpful

I agree. Carson thought it was wrong. If anything, he might have tried to find a way to nourish wraith in custody without feeding them a human. He definitely felt bad about what they were doing to Michael. But what Michael did to Carson was way unreal. In a way, I just wish he had done a better job. The poor Carson clone's chemistry was coming undone, so we lost Carson twice. That sucked mightily!

A Wraith/human team would have been fantastic. I'm sure they could have found some fairly decent humans who could overlook Wraith feeding habits. Maybe a Wraith that only fed on old humans?

Forgive me if my comments seam a little off. Doing this on my phone is a little cockeyed for me.
    Last edited by Wraithworshipper; April 29th, 2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Addendum

Well, I guess if they would not have treated Michael so badly he might not have needed to clone Carson in the first place because he could have worked with their help or even with them. I think it is legit he wanted to create a race that is like him so he is not the only one

I was thinking that this Wraith could feed on people who are charged for murder or other dire crimes, each planet surely has prisons with such people in and before the Wraith would feed on them, he could read their mind to be sure they are really guilty...because Wraiths can break into human minds..so it would be made sure that he does not feed on anyone innocent

I always wanted to see a scene when a Wraith is holding a dead flower, but then the Wraith can restore it. So if they can such "lifeforce" out of humans, maybe they can give it back to the nature. Or the opposite could also happen, so like a real necromancer they would drain every energy from bushed and trees. I was wondering how the Nox would deal with them as they respect every lifeform.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Not sure about the flower, mind you it is said the gift of life is only given to trusted brothers who deserve it, so Todd said, in a way

I think if it was merely a matter of life force, the Wraith would not need to hibernate. Lots of those planets have an awful lot of old growth to feed upon if they could. The Wraith seem to enjoy the hunt as much as the feed.

As someone who likes to play hunters in video-games, I can understand the thrill of the hunt might also be a thing they like.
    I could imagine that the life force of a plant is not nourishing enough like when humans are vegetarians or vegans they need to take special nutritional supplements to be healthy

Oops! Sorry for the repeat!
    Last edited by Wraithworshipper; April 30th, 2020 at 07:44 AM.

I thought about writing a fan-fic with a Wraith in a Gate-team with humans for a while but I know myself it would never be finished and a poetry story like I sometimes do would be surely odd for such things

Page 1935 of 1935 FirstFirst ... 93514351835188519251932193319341935