The Shadows from Babylon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
    Geez, all these pics are making me want to go watch my DVDs again. You guys are evil, almost Morden-like.
    I always want to go watch my DVD's again. (And I'd place these guys more in the Londo Mollari category of evil )

Starfuries are awesome. Especially Black Omega ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
      Starfuries are awesome. Especially Black Omega ones.
      Now THOSE were cool. Even cooler were the Shadow hybrid Earth-Boat things. They took those out way too soon, we needed at least two eps.
      Frak! --Apollo
      Frak you. --Cain
      FRAK Me! --Kat
      frakwit! --Tyrol
      B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
        Starfury style F-305s would PWN other fighters. Although unless they recreate the Starfury Thunderbolt design, they wont be that effective in planetary atmosphere.
        I might be dead wrong, but I thought that the Thunderbolts were the ones that could do the atmospheric stuff and the normal Starfuries couldn't...

Like I said... I might be dead wrong... But F-305s are clever.

Random statement here, but ever notice how John Sheridan has the same initials as John Sheppard?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
          I might be dead wrong, but I thought that the Thunderbolts were the ones that could do the atmospheric stuff and the normal Starfuries couldn't...

Like I said... I might be dead wrong... But F-305s are clever.

Random statement here, but ever notice how John Sheridan has the same initials as John Sheppard?
          Or Jeffrey Sinclair....

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
            Or Jeffrey Sinclair....
            Or the author of the series ..... JMS himself

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
              Or the author of the series ..... JMS himself
              Or anyone with the initials JS, say like me.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Wait a second, Starfuries look like X-Wing fighters from Star Wars!

Did 20th Century Fox sue Warner Bros. for a copyright infringement for that?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
                  Wait a second, Starfuries look like X-Wing fighters from Star Wars!

Did 20th Century Fox sue Warner Bros. for a copyright infringement for that?
                  Yeah especially the thunderbolts, but I don't think a shape can be copyrighted.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Yeah especially the thunderbolts, but I don't think a shape can be copyrighted.
                    There are, however, several differences between Starfuries and X-Wings:

- I heard that Starfuries have "a robotic arm" that can be used to attach itself to other ships.
                    - Starfuries, unfortunately, have no shields = easier to destroy. So, it must be suicidal for them to challenge a Shadow battlecrab.
                    - The engines are on the wingtips, not the fuselage.

There are some obvious similarities.

- They are both X shaped.
                    - The pilot's gear (helmet, etc) in both fighters is similar.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X