Heroes - Hiro and timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes - Hiro and timeline

We have seen Hiro coming from future to talk to Peter and now we have Hiro lost in past, after trying to save that girl in the diner.
    We don't know how far he went, but is it possible that it was Hiro who triggered everything? And what do you think what will happen with current timeline?

I guess he can return to it at some point, maybe it was him saving the diner girl the thing that forced Syler to go after Claire and he feels responsible?

I like discussing time travel paradox and since we have one now i am really hoping that writers will be create enough not to fall for some cheap copout.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Uh, no. If it was Hiro's time travelling that caused Sylar to do his thing, he would have never met the diner girl to begin with. So there goes your theory.

Comment

Hmm.... seems like there will be ep that goes back 6 months, but i am still interested in how will they deal with Hiro changing timeline... which he did...
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Man I can't wait "Heroes" is sooo good, here in the UK they haven't even set a date to show it!! Let alone on terrestrial TV. I'm so thankful for the internet!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
          Man I can't wait "Heroes" is sooo good, here in the UK they haven't even set a date to show it!! Let alone on terrestrial TV. I'm so thankful for the internet!

heh... check my location
          i am watching BSG S1 here on TV and all my friends are now calling to check if i have more eps .... and to be completlly honest i got calls from people i never imagined as SF fans, but they all want Galactica....
          heh... it's funny to watch old eps again, but no way i'll miss a single ep.... show is too good..

(i already have at least 5 people hooked on Heroes )
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

ahhh... they answered my question in latest episode (1x10) and as much as i hate to see someone die, i am glad that whole thing is solved this way. so it seems Hiro can't change timeline as much as i thought.

good. i hate time travel paradoxes, specially if they are badly written.
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Well, I think the timeline changability has a lot to do with why Sylar is killing people in that one particular instance.

Otherwise... Hiro has changed the timeline. If he didn't warn Peter Petrelli, Claire would have had her head cut off.

Comment

How is it that Hiro left Charlies several weeks back and then would be with Ando at the diner and meeting Charlie again? o.o Wouldn't Charlie recognize him?

She would have said something like "Hey Hiro. How's the magic going?" Hiro "It is not magic. I can bend time and space. And who are you?"

Then wouldn't Sylar have killed both of them? Doesn't make sense.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I think there was Haitian magic involved.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                    I think there was Haitian magic involved.
                    really? I thought it was voodoo. o.o Haitian magic nullifies everything. Didn't you know?
                    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Haitian magick also erases memories and looks creepy in bars, in front of your car, and in hospitals.

Comment

Haitian magick also erases memories and looks creepy in bars, in front of your car, and in hospitals.
                        Does Haitian magick rape you when you're not looking?

Comment

It's surprise sex. Get it right.

Comment

It's surprise sex. Get it right.
                            So.. you're a Haitian? Are Asgards Haitian? Is your mothership named after a famous Haitian? Or someone you had "suprise sex" with?

Comment

..... Mmm Claire...

Comment

Working...
                              X