Episode 309 (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 309 (Spoilers)

Well, just found this over at Spoilerfix.....
    A wonderful location shoot in downtown Honolulu turned Fort Street Mall near Hawaii Pacific University into Bangkok, Thailand. Two blocks away, the Indigo Restaurant on Nuuanu Avenue played both a tattoo parlor, and a restaurant. All this appears to be for Ep. 3x09, a Jack-centric episode. The night shoot for "Bangkok" was as colorful as any for "LOST," with signs and lights and sexy dancers. Two days of meticulous setup netted ten seconds of footage, in which a mysterious woman in red walks down the crowded street and turns down a narrow alley. Jack follows. According to a camera operator at the restaurant location, the female guest star opposite Matthew Fox was Bai Ling
    Looks like we're finally going to see what Jack was doing in Thailand

My personal bet, based on the pics that I've seen is that this will be the ep in which he makes his escape from the others, but we'll see
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
    Well, just found this over at Spoilerfix.....

Looks like we're finally going to see what Jack was doing in Thailand

My personal bet, based on the pics that I've seen is that this will be the ep in which he makes his escape from the others, but we'll see
    UPDATE: This is evidently supposed to be the last episode dealing with Jack's incarceration by the Others--evidently they either let him go, he escapes, or Ben actually keeps his word and somehow gets him off the island. Or he dies
    sigpic

Comment

BIG SPOILERS...
      REALLY BIG SPOILERS

Spoiler:
      They are also saying that besides Pickett, TWO more MAJOR characters are dying this year. While I doubt it would be Jack, you never know
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton View Post
        BIG SPOILERS...
        REALLY BIG SPOILERS

Spoiler:
        They are also saying that besides Pickett, TWO more MAJOR characters are dying this year. While I doubt it would be Jack, you never know
        Yeah, I saw that one on Spoilerfix, but then within the day it disappeared, so I don't know if it was something that was found to be false somehow or what

Spoiler:
        It was also mentioned that Juliet was supposed to be the one who killed Picket, evidently to save Sawyer

Just out of curiosity, would you guys like for me to post spoilers I've found for other eps, or would you prefer that I not?
        sigpic

Comment

as long as you put them in tags i see no harm. i love spoilers. and they keep me going until feb.

Comment

Episode 307 SPOILERS!!!!1
            Spoiler:
            # 11/16 - Kimberly Estrada will be appearing as Sherry in Episode 7. Source: Kimberly Estrada Official Website
            # 10/31 - On a remote Hawaiian beachscape where turquoise waves slither up tan sands, Josh Holloway, Evangeline Lilly and several others (including Others) are filming a whopper of a scene for a February episode of LOST. Spotting this reporter through the trees, Elizabeth Mithcell scoots over... "Well," she says, cheerfully excusing herself, "I'm going to go shoot someone." Cameras rolling, she expertly wields a Sig Sauer and pumps two bullets into someone shocking; the still-standing are left gasping as she coldly lowers the gun. Source: Entertainment Weekly
            # 10/31 - According to some pictures, Ethan would appear in Juliet's flashback. Probably working at the same lab Juliet was. Click on the source to view said picture. Source: SpoilersLost
            # 10/30 - "LOST" turned the John A. Burns School of Medicine into the Miami Central University's Medical Research Laboratory. And it seems like a flashback for Juliet, the new character played by Elizabeth Mitchell. She meets an older gentleman (played by Zeljko Ivanek, if this photo and Jen's encyclopedic brain are to believed). According to Spoilerfix, the guy is probably Edmund Burke. They talk in front of the building, he steps into the street... and is hit by a bus. Source: The Transmission
            # 10/18 - I just found out that Episode 7 is a Juliet flashback. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
            # 10/11 - In this episode will be Sherry, an intelligent and formidable woman in her 40s or 50s. She is smart, analytical, well-rounded, and charming. Source: SpoilerFix.com
            # 10/02 - This episode will feature Edmund Burke, a smug in his 50s who has a laboratory in a university, who is the type to divorce his wife to date a young woman in her early 20s. He likes to take credit for other people's work. Also in the episode is Albert Hofmann, a highly selective recruiter for a bio-tech company.

from spoilerfix.com

This is also suppose to be the ep in which Juliet saves Sawyer and shoots Pickett, as indicated by the second entry
            sigpic

Comment

Episode 308 SPOILERS
              Spoiler:
              # Ausiello scooped us on this yesterday, but in case you've missed it: Site visitor Bernard told me over the weekend that the old woman seen with Desmond in flashback pictures available HERE is famous Irish actress Fionnula Flanagan, who many people may know as the housekeeper in the Nicole Kidman movie "The Others". Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
              # 11/08 - Cuse and Lindelof revealed: I think you'll begin to get a real sense of the answer to [what happened to the kids who were abducted] in about the second episode back after the break — a very real sense. I think that's a reasonable connection [to think that it has to do with Juliet being a fertility doctor]. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
              # 11/08 - Lots of filming activity this past week. Last week on Nuuanu Avenue, a bar interior and a London street scene (featuring 1995 concert posters and a military recruiting office). On Sunday, filming inside the Hawaii State Supreme Court Building, with its pillars and marble and hardwood stairs. On Monday, an interior shoot at "Stanwyck's Antiques" (using the same space as Locke's "Walkabout" tour office). But the big shoot is Tuesday, Nov. 7. Fort Steet Mall, a major pedestrian thouroughfare downtown, was transformed into a busy London city street. A London Underground entrance, black taxi cabs, a newsstand and red phonebooth, palm trees turned into noble oaks... Desmond exits Widmore Industries, upset, yanking off his tie and throwing it to the ground. He then comes across Charlie, strumming "Wonderwall" on the corner and collecting change in his guitar case. Then the conversation gets surreal. Desmond is having an epiphany, and seems delirious. "Remember the rain? It happened before!" and "This is happening!" He seems to be having one of his spells of deja vu. Last scene of the day. Same London street, but perhaps a very different time. Desmond is no longer wearing his dapper suit, but rather, a drab coat and scarf, looking somewhat destitute. He's wandering around the entrance to the London Underground, ranting like your typical neighborhood schitzo. He spots and sits next to an elegant, older, white-haired woman in a purple gown. They converse. Suddenly there's a crash! People panic. It's a construction accident nearby, and Desmond stands, distressed. The woman approaches calmly. She gives him a ring. He gives her money. She walks off. Source: The Transmission
              # 11/08 - Some sources say that Episode 8 is set in London and that one scene features Desmond in a bar. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
              # 11/07 - Flight attendant Cindy and kids Zack and Emma will be in episode 3.08. Source: Lost Podcasts
              # 10/18 - Don’t be surprised if episode 8 is all about Charlie. Casting notices just went out for two Brits. Both of them are male, and one of them is a “charismatic” university professor. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: Many sources say this episode will either be Desmond- or Others-Centric.]
              # 05/24 - "You will [eventually] find out what happened to Cindy," [says Cuse.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

from spoilerfix.com

At the end of the ep, Sawyer and Kate are supposedly going to make it back to the survivor's camp, though without Jack

Stay tuned for more
              sigpic

Comment

crap can't give ya any green for those. keep them coming! they build my anticipation for the return of LOST. (and I am too lazy to look for these myself!)

Comment

Aaaand a bunch of general spoilers....
                  Spoiler:

11/08 - Cuse and Lindelof revealed: We have a very clear plan for this season, and I don't think we'll get back to Michael and Walt's story this season. Harold Perrineau's story is not finished. He is not on the show currently, but I think everybody is very curious to know what happened to Michael and Walt, and we hope to get back to that story. That character is still out there in the Lost universe. I think there are some upcoming episodes — after the break in the spring — that will answer a number of the open questions. We certainly plan to tell the audience this year how Locke got in the wheelchair. We'll be getting a lot more detailed about what happened to Locke, Eko and Desmond following the immediate aftermath of the hatch exploding, imploding or potentially doing something else. We're doing a flashback story where you'll find out how Jack got his tattoos. And we'll begin peeling back layers of who the Others are, how long they've been on the island, what their origins are. That's really the sort of uber-plot of Season 3. "What's the nature of this island? Where is this island?" The overarching mysteries of Lost remain unanswered. But those questions have to remain unanswered until the show ends. [Eko might be back and it] might not necessarily be a flashback episode. [What happened immediately after the hatch exploded] might be a flashback, but we're not going to tell you how that information gets relayed. That island isn't necessarily where [the Others] live. It's not necessarily the same place where we saw those guys in the beginning of the teaser of the season premiere this year. I think that would be a very reasonable explanation as to how Goodwin and Ethan could run from the Others' home camp to the crash site [in about one hour. The guy with the eye patch is going to figure prominently this season.] The fact that the island may have been seen [by the outside world] is pretty much the entire story arc of the second half of the year. There are two bombs being dropped [during the second half of the season], one of which is a character bomb, and that will happen within the first three episodes after the break. And the other is a more significant story bomb, a game-changer, as it were, and that will happen shortly after. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
                  from spoilerfix.com
                  Last edited by alaskannut; 29 November 2006, 09:16 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                    crap can't give ya any green for those. keep them coming! they build my anticipation for the return of LOST. (and I am too lazy to look for these myself!)
                    Sadly, I can only post them as fast as they come

anyhoo...

311 SPOILERS
                    Spoiler:
                    Title: Enter 77
                    This episode will be Sayid-centric, with at least one part set in a restaurant in Paris that is owned by an Iraqi couple, Sami and Farah

source: spoilerfix.com
                    Last edited by alaskannut; 30 November 2006, 02:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can it please be Feb yet????? I knew there were 2 islands in the mix.....

Comment

Aaaaand some spoilers for Ep 310....
                        Spoiler:
                        Title: Tricia Tanaka is Dead ()
                        This ep will apparently be Hurley-centric. Cheech Marin will be playing Hurley's dad and a "charming and affable latino" named Dave , aged 40-50, will be featured. My bet is they're one and the same. Additionally, at least some part of the eplooks to be taking place in the Chicken Shack.

from spoilerfix.com

And more general spoilers.
                        Spoiler:
                        # 11/07 - Other Tailies have survived but we don't know where they are. Future episodes will explain what happened to the doctors. Black Rock will be seen in an upcoming episode. Source: Lost Podcasts
                        # 10/31 - Chances are good thet we will find out one of the characters is gay. A future episode may possible reveal Nikki and Paulo's experiences on the island during the time we didn't see them. Source: Lost Podcasts [Note: Some sources say a Nikki and Paula flashback is in the works for either episode 11 or 12.]
                        # 10/18 - We won't see [Penny] again until after the break. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
                        # 10/13 - There will be an Others flashback later in the season that shows the housing residential area before 815 crashed. There are other Others in other places; they are not all in the Hydra station. Ms. Klugh will be back sometime. Source: Lost Podcasts
                        # 09/28 - [Producers told Yunjin Kim that we wouldn't know until the series finale who the father of her baby is.] The identify of [Henry Gale's (Ben)'s] past love [is revealed].
                        Last edited by alaskannut; 30 November 2006, 02:55 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                          Can it please be Feb yet????? I knew there were 2 islands in the mix.....
                          Was there ever any doubt?
                          sigpic

Comment

More 309 spoilers....
                            Spoiler:
                            12/12 - Bai Ling reveals: The three episodes I have, it's very deep. My character says, "I can see who people are." [...] I am a very important character in [Jack's] life; like, his tattoos have something to do with me. [My character name is] Achara [...]. But, you know, what is funny about my part... she seduces him, and she's really forward, and she behaves the way she wants, which is really beautiful. It's very healthy and honest and very powerful, in a way. We're lovers, but I am kind of a mystery to him. He doesn't really know me. I don't allow him to visit me, I don't allow him to know what I really do — we're together, we sleep together, we hang out together, we're lovers. And there is a mystery, he never knows what I do. There is also a psychological twist and betrayal.

inteeeresting....
                            sigpic

Comment

very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X