X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition for a permanent Heroes forum category

All those in favor, say Aye.
    Time is an illusion... Lunchtime, doubly so.

Techincally I would love to see one but at the moment I don't think we have the numbers. We don't get a lot of posters on the thread as is.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Aye.
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I already proposed this in the moderator's section, but...

/signed

Comment

If you want a heros forum sci-fi straight dope (link in my sig) has a dedicated one and several people from GW already post there.

Comment

Aye
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

aye
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I think fewer people post in Smallville than here, so maybe they can just do away with that in favour of Heroes.

I say 'aye' if only because the overuse of spoiler tags really bothers me and I refuse to read entire pages of blank posts.

It would be nice to have a place without having to worry about spoiler tags.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
                  I think fewer people post in Smallville than here, so maybe they can just do away with that in favour of Heroes.

I say 'aye' if only because the overuse of spoiler tags really bothers me and I refuse to read entire pages of blank posts.

It would be nice to have a place without having to worry about spoiler tags.
                  I couldn't agree more... it's really annoying to use all those spoiler tags and i think "Heros" thread is prolly fastest growing one currentlly...
                  there is sure more to discuss about "Heroes" then "Smallville".
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                    I couldn't agree more... it's really annoying to use all those spoiler tags and i think "Heros" thread is prolly fastest growing one currentlly... there is sure more to discuss about "Heroes" then "Smallville".
                    Agreed! One solution around the spoilerage is to perhaps create a separate spoiler/speculation thread vs. a general/past episodes one. It might be hard to separate given how all the plots unfold, but could help....

Still, if we could, I'm all for having our own Heroes forum category. Let's think BIG and think ahead. Heroes will be around for a long time and could benefit from the great setup that GW forums have.
                    Last edited by lostinspace; 14 November 2006, 07:57 AM.
                    Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                      Agreed! One solution around the spoilerage is to perhaps create a separate spoiler/speculation thread vs. a general/past episodes one. It might be hard to separate given how all the plots unfold, but could help....

Still, if we could, I'm all for having our own Heroes forum category. Let's think BIG and think ahead. Heroes will be around for a long time and could benefit from the great setup that GW forums have.
                      It would be nice to have the separate episode threads instead of lumping all of them together.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hey if Lost can get an "alternate universe" board, I'll back anyone else's petition even if I've never seen the show. Not to knock Lost, but "alternate universe"?

Personally though, I'd much rather see a Star Wars board but that's neither here nor there.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think that Torchwood should have one. I've never seen Heroes. Sorry!
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                            I think that Torchwood should have one. I've never seen Heroes. Sorry!
                            Well I've never seen Torchwood so meh.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I think if we can prove to Darren that there's enought interest/traffic in the current Heroes thread to warrant a separate sub-forum, he might sit up and take notice.
                              Regular, consistent posting would be a good start.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X