This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 9 in non thin pack?

Are they going to release season 9 on the old regular box set? I already ahve 1-8 and would really hate if season 9 and 10 look different
    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Originally posted by airdish View Post
    Are they going to release season 9 on the old regular box set? I already ahve 1-8 and would really hate if season 9 and 10 look different
    Season 9 was released as a thin pack. I am not sure if they have an original packaging like previous seasons.
    sigpic

Comment

Where u from? My brother has one (thick box) he's thinking of selling, and it's in tip top condition (we're region 4)
      Last edited by telpethoniel; 13 November 2006, 03:56 PM.
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I rather have the other type of box than the thin box.It does not look right in my collection
        sigpic

Comment

anyone have an answer?
          "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

might depend o which region you live in

Comment

I got my season 9 box set in thick pack not thin. Then again im region 4 thou.

I dont get the whole region thing but thats just me.

Comment

They probably released a non-thickpack edition for each region that received a thinpack edition seeing as how thinpack is special.

Comment

Region 1 is only available in thin pack. Future Seasons 1-8 releases will also be thin pack. Apparantly, they're doing this, because it saves space. However, I find the thin packs to be too flimsy and fall over on the shelf if you select a DVD next to it.

Comment

Is R2 going to get the thin pack releases?
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I wish season 9 was in a regular box. I thought they reason why they went to thin box was because some company took over the dvd area.

Comment

Working...
                      X