This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to Goodbye: The Final Episodes

Only ten episodes left before SG-1 is over!

10 episodes, two direct to DVD movies and a MMORPG (*sigh*. I hate not having a credit card).

It's at times like this enjoying a show really sucks. But I have some hope we'll get more from SG1.

sigpic

Comment

Who says only 2 movies ? I have no doubt that if they do well enough there will be more

Comment

Noooooooooo, I'm, so sad./
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          10 episodes, two direct to DVD movies and a MMORPG (*sigh*. I hate not having a credit card).
          Well, I was talking about the TV show. Movies and video games aren't episodes.

It's at times like this enjoying a show really sucks. But I have some hope we'll get more from SG1.
          Indeed, but so long as it's a good ending, I'm a happy camper.

Comment

^^ I bet it's a cliffhanger...

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

I hope we get way more than 2 movies and I am also really looking forward to Stargate Worlds.(Debit Cards work too )
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If 'Uninvited' was anything to go by...

Not a moment too soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts View Post
                  If 'Uninvited' was anything to go by...

Not a moment too soon!
                  Good thing that they don't decide by just one ep then eh?

I'm just glad that Stargate is not really ending....the season may be..but it will forever live on not just in movies and dvds, but the hearts of fans.....as long as loyal fans of Stargate still love the show...then the show can't be gone.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Yeah, SG-1 will live on through DVD's and movies, but that's just not the same as new episodes. While I am sad that it's ending, I also feel it's time. Let's hope SG-1 goes out with a bang!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post
                      Good thing that they don't decide by just one ep then eh?

I'm just glad that Stargate is not really ending....the season may be..but it will forever live on not just in movies and dvds, but the hearts of fans.....as long as loyal fans of Stargate still love the show...then the show can't be gone.
                      Agree. I am loveing this season and I am sorry the "series" is ending but SG-1 is far from ove and I will never forget it and will constantly ( about twice or three times a year) rewatch all episodes of SG-1 and SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                        Who says only 2 movies ? I have no doubt that if they do well enough there will be more
                        If they do well, which I'm pretty confident that they will, I'm positive we'll see more from SG-1. And that at least makes the show ending a little easier to handle. No matter what, SG-1 will always remain my favorite tv show.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          If they do well, which I'm pretty confident that they will, I'm positive we'll see more from SG-1. And that at least makes the show ending a little easier to handle. No matter what, SG-1 will always remain my favorite tv show.
                          Mine too until ...Stargate SG-1: The Next Generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Mine too until ...Stargate SG-1: The Next Generation.
                            Stargate SG-1:Enterprise?

I suppose if DVD sales are good they might produce a direct to dvd season (wishful thinking). Everybody, no matter hwo tempting it is, DO NOT PIRATE THE DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
                              Stargate SG-1:Enterprise?

I suppose if DVD sales are good they might produce a direct to dvd season (wishful thinking). Everybody, no matter hwo tempting it is, DO NOT PIRATE THE DVD!
                              At this point I would take a direct to DVD season as well. I also would love a third series but I guess we will just have to wait and see. I lack of new news is frustrating I want more SG-1 news damnit!

Comment

Working...
                              X