Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians- $19.99 for SG:Atlantis season 1!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians- $19.99 for SG:Atlantis season 1!

At Furture shop this week! It's in the flyer. I've already e-mailed my younger sister my hint for my Christmas present.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Lol- I'm picking it up this afternoon, so glad I waited- it's an absolute steal.

Comment

I haven't heard back from my sis! I'll have to bug her because otherwise I'm going to beg my in laws to get it for me....That price rocks.
      Besides I want the commentaries with David Hewlett.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        Besides I want the commentaries with David Hewlett.
        Hehe, that's the big reason I got it. That and the actual episodes of course.

Comment

i went to futureshop today. it was all gone. So my friend got it for me online^^

Comment

My sister is teasing me! I think she got it for me... She just bugged me that all I talk about is Atlantis. Didn't say she got it for me. Though I think that's what she meant. She's got a weird sense of humour. Her hubby will make sure she gets it for me. He's a big Stargate fan too. When we start talking about the gates, my sister gets this glazed look in her eyes and suddenly has to do something... far away from us!

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
              i went to futureshop today. it was all gone. So my friend got it for me online^^
              Nice friend! I got the last copy at my local store when I was there.....and absolutly breathed a sigh of relief over doing so.

Comment

I paid $55 for it in March at Bestbuy!!!

Comment

Working...
                X