Andee Frizzell/WraithQueens Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andee Frizzell/WraithQueens Thunk Thread

I couldn't find a thread about Andee Frizzell so i decided to start one.

The main purpose of the thread is to discuss everything and anything that has to do with the fabulous and very talented Actress Andee Frizzell and all the characters that she portrays so if any one has anything to contribute feel free to post it here.

EDIT 1: Here is a link to Andee's Official website www.andeefrizzell.com

EDIT 2: I found theses videos of Andee on youtube
    Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 02:37 AM. Reason: To clarify the purpose of the thread and add links

I'll second that. She does a great job of portraying the various queens and it can't be easy acting under all that makeup. I hope she comes back to play the queen of the hive that the wraith from Common Ground (some of us call him "Gabriel") is from. She also seems like a very nice person!
    Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Yeah she does a great job portraying the Wraith Queens and i really enjoyed the interview gateworld did with her hope there will be more interviews with her in the future.

Also
      Spoiler:
      there was a interview with Rachel Luttrell and she said that in one of the final episodes of season 3 there was another wraith queen appearing and i think the interview was on http://www.thescifiworld.net/ though I'm not 100% sure.
      Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

here is some pictures of andee frizzell
        Spoiler:

EDIT: Links don't work will fix them soon.
        Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I already mentioned it in The Secondary Women of Atlantis - thread but if you check out the first few pages there, you'll find some pictures of Andee Frizell and the Wraith Queen.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks Horus I'll post in the other thread as well.
            Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Ha, I think all the non Wraith pics posted in this thread so far can be traced back to me from when I happened on that modeling website two years ago.

Hard lady to find pics of it seems. I think I might have a few more from back then I didn't originally post though.

Comment

Well if you have more of those pics could you please post them I'd love to see them also if you don't mind me asking what was the Website you got them from?
                Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I don't remember the website name. I found it a long time ago. I did find the other pics I pulled back then though. (click for fullsize)

There's also the recent GW video interview. I could pull caps from it but they'd probably look pretty awful given how the video was more or less compressed into a singularity.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics Ouroboros.
                    I have that video interview so you don't have to post caps but if you want to then thats great and it doesn't matter about the website the pictures that you posted are good enough anyway.
                    Last edited by wraithlord; 27 October 2007, 01:47 AM.

Comment

I agree. She is a great actress I heard she will play another Wraith Queen in Vengeance.
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                      My fan fiction

Comment

Link to Andee Frizzel Official Website
                        http://www.andeefrizzell.com/biography.htm

You can find all kinds of things even some interesting pictures. Like this one

Also here is an image of a Wraith Queen from an upcoming episode in Season 3
                        Spoiler:
                        This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                          I couldn't find a thread about Andee Frizzell so i decided to start one.

The main purpose of the thread is to discuss everything and anything that has to do with the fabulous and very talented Actress Andee Frizzell and all the characters that she portrays so if any one has anything to contribute feel free to post it here.

EDIT 1: Here is a link to Andee's Official website www.andeefrizzell.com

EDIT 2: I found theses videos of Andee on youtube
                          Here you go! Andee attended the P3 con and was a hilarious guest, she's very quirky and has a great sense of humour. Enjoy the photo's

There's about 30 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Here you go! Andee attended the P3 con and was a hilarious guest, she's very quirky and has a great sense of humour. Enjoy the photo's

There's about 30 pics.
                            Gorgeous pics Pegasus_SGA i love them thanks so much for sharing them.

Comment

oooh, very cool, I didn't know this thread existed *subscribes*

Comment

Working...
                              X