Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can post a photo of them, I'm sure someone here could identify them for you.

Comment

@ Madders - that's funny, I never thought of subtitling autographs, but for some it is sadly necessary.

I'm not one to collect autographs, ever... so I'll spend that money on the Blackhawk vest instead!
      Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
      Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Is there a list of which producers signed the book? I think have Paul Mullie, since I've ruled out Joe, brad and Robert... The first letter looked like a J, but I looks nothing like Joe's autographs I've seen, so I'm thinking it's a P. haha!

Just curious... I think they're all awesomesauce
        "I didn't bring my bloody cellphone with me. What's happening?"

Comment

Hi,

I'm quite new to this forum and only just saw this thread. Has anyone got an idea if this book will be reprinted sometime? I'd love to buy one but fear it won't be available anywhere. Thanks
          sigpic
          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Hello GateWorld community, like Samfan13, I'm interested in acquiring a copy of this book as well. I hope it'll be republished.

However, if anyone is willing to sell their copy of, "Stargate SG-1: A Celebration of 10 Years!", I'll pay a sufficient amount for it. I've yet to see any copies on eBay.

Comment

I've Identified the top as Amanda Tapping, but having difficulty with the bottom, thinking Mallozzi though. Image

Comment

Originally posted by frontovika View Post
                Hello GateWorld community, like Samfan13, I'm interested in acquiring a copy of this book as well. I hope it'll be republished.

However, if anyone is willing to sell their copy of, "Stargate SG-1: A Celebration of 10 Years!", I'll pay a sufficient amount for it. I've yet to see any copies on eBay.
                Hi there,

I am a new member to the GateWorld community. I came across your posting and thought I would advise you that I have listed this book for auction on ebay today. It is in excellent condition.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221067577159?...84.m1555.l2649

Thank you!

janinbc

Comment

Originally posted by janinbc View Post
                  Hi there,

I am a new member to the GateWorld community. I came across your posting and thought I would advise you that I have listed this book for auction on ebay today. It is in excellent condition.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221067577159?...84.m1555.l2649

Thank you!

janinbc
                  Just wondering: do you only ship to the States?

Thank you!
                  sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                    Just wondering: do you only ship to the States?

Thank you!
                    Hi there,

I can ship elsewhere. Where would I be shipping to? :-)

I wanted to extend the shipping options on ebay but I am running into some difficuties. Ebay support is unable to change it for me so I may need to try with another computer.

Hope this helps.

J

Comment

Hi there,

Just noticing the Brisbane, Australia location. Would this be the shipping destination?

Thanks!

J

Comment

Originally posted by janinbc View Post
                        Hi there,

Just noticing the Brisbane, Australia location. Would this be the shipping destination?

Thanks!

J
                        Yes that would be Brisbane if I decide to go through with this. I'm seriously considering it
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi there,
                          I can look into what the potential shipping costs could be to Brisbane. Sure to be pricey but I'll give you some numbers within the day or so. If you need to have a better idea on the condition of the book I have posted some pictures on my flickr account. http://www.flickr.com/photos/5698807...n/photostream/ I'm trying not to handle the book very much so this is as much as I will take but I think it will give you a good idea on the content, format etc.
                          Thanks again for your interest.
                          J

Comment

Hi there,

I've included some shipping rates from Canada. If the purchase were to go through on ebay we can discuss some payment options. I still need to follow up with Ebay support to clarify how the adjusment / reivsing can be done to the posting. From my understanding it can be done after the purchase. At this time I am unable to change the shipping to international and ebay support is unable to make the change on the back end.

Thanks again,

J

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s3

If you would like to continue this conversation away from the Gateworld forum please feel free to contact me via my posting on ebay. :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X