Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions I want answered.( some spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions I want answered.( some spoilers)

How much machine is there in a skin job? How does Adama continue to out smart and out class the Cylons in military tatics? Are the Cylons really dooming themselves by taking on human form? They appear to me to have many flaws mentally, sorta immature mentally if you will, could that be their greatest weakness. And last but not least, does anyone know what Sharon (Athena) says at the end of last weeks ep. inside the raptor, when she sees the infected base ship?

Questions I want answered
    say please

Comment

Here's a question I'd like the answer to:

Can I have Lee's weight-loss plan? I mean, losing a half-barrel in what, a month? AWESOME.
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I know, Lady Snow. Me too.

But I have a sneaky suspicion that he's been constantly working out everyday. Even though the body maxes out after a certain amount of working out, I think he pushes it every day for a month, coupled with carefully monitored eatting.

I don't have the time in a day to work out as much as Lee had to have, or else I'd lose my barrel in that same timeframe. My body's susceptable to weight loss when I have time to exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude View Post
          How much machine is there in a skin job?
          Only as much as can avoid detection.

How does Adama continue to out smart and out class the Cylons in military tatics?
          He's an above average tactician, but the Cylons have employed successful tactics as well.

And last but not least, does anyone know what Sharon (Athena) says at the end of last weeks ep. inside the raptor, when she sees the infected base ship?
          "When God's anger is awakened, even the mighty shall fall."

Comment

I'm waiting for RDM to reveal what model numbers Leoben, Cavil and Simon are. I don't think he's revealed them yet has he?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh View Post
              I'm waiting for RDM to reveal what model numbers Leoben, Cavil and Simon are. I don't think he's revealed them yet has he?
              Yeah, I'd really like to know what Leoben's number is.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm waiting for an explanation on the Final Five, should be interesting

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                  Here's a question I'd like the answer to:

Can I have Lee's weight-loss plan? I mean, losing a half-barrel in what, a month? AWESOME.
                  Yep, I wish I could lose a hundred or more pounds in a few weeks!
                  Wonder what pill he took?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh View Post
                    2 - is cavil (listed in the closed captions)
                    3 - D'Anna Biers (lucy lawless)
                    4 - simon (doctor) or leoben
                    5 - doral
                    6 - gina, caprica etc
                    7 - simon (doctor) or leoben
                    8 - sharon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cylon_(...star_Galactica)

Towards the bottom of the page it lists all the human cylons.

Also personally I think that Leoben would have been number 7 and simon number 4. If you look at the scale and personalities of each of the cylons. It seems the more rational cylons are the first few numbers, up to this point in the series. Gina, Leoben and Sharon are all more emotional and more true believers in God.

Comment

The question I want answered most, is that if Epithia chronicled the journey of the 13th tribe, how did it get back to the 12 colonies?

And not to mention, If the cylons wanted to find Earth, why didn't they just take the arrow of apollo and get the map themselves?

Comment

Didn't Pythia have visions and the like, which were recorded in the Scrolls?
                        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse View Post
                          Yep, I wish I could lose a hundred or more pounds in a few weeks!
                          Wonder what pill he took?
                          gastric bypass.
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                          X