This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR SPOILER . hybrid

i didn't want to put more in title, cause it's major spolier for those that haven't watched latest ep...

Spoiler:
    we have seen hybrid of the baseship that went to rescue infected baseship scream and say "love no more..." (among other things). it is obvious that hybrid disagrees with decision to leave infected baseship to it's fate, which i see as scream against leaving her/it's fellow baseship behind... what do you think what kind of impact will have this on Cylons?
    Hybrid == baseship
    what is baseships start to disagree with skinjobs?
    yes, skinjobs can override them, but to what extent? can hybrid decide to kill all skinjobs inside her (since hybrid IS baseship)?

which brings me to another thing...

Spoiler:
    original Cylons were toasters... but some of those toasters had to evolve/whatever to make skinjobs... are Final Five chrome toasters? maybe even those that started first Cylon war? that would maka some sense...
    VISIT AND JOIN

Yes.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
      i didn't want to put more in title, cause it's major spolier for those that haven't watched latest ep...

Spoiler:
      we have seen hybrid of the baseship that went to rescue infected baseship scream and say "love no more..." (among other things). it is obvious that hybrid disagrees with decision to leave infected baseship to it's fate, which i see as scream against leaving her/it's fellow baseship behind... what do you think what kind of impact will have this on Cylons?
      Hybrid == baseship
      what is baseships start to disagree with skinjobs?
      yes, skinjobs can override them, but to what extent? can hybrid decide to kill all skinjobs inside her (since hybrid IS baseship)?

which brings me to another thing...

Spoiler:
      original Cylons were toasters... but some of those toasters had to evolve/whatever to make skinjobs... are Final Five chrome toasters? maybe even those that started first Cylon war? that would maka some sense...

SoulRe@ver and I, among others have been debating what happened to the chromies in the Torn episode discussion, you should join in.

Comment

Think I, Robot
        Under the Ice of Antarctica....
        O'Neill: I cant go on....
        Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

Comment

Tangent ...

Under the Ice of Antarctica....
          O'Neill: I cant go on....
          Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.
          I saw this on youtube and spent the next 5 minutes laughing. Thank you for making me laugh this morning!
          Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
          Spoiler:
          "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
          "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
          "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
          "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
          "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Working...
          X