This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!! Sister Has No Vcr

I was sleeping over my sister house because my parents left for vegas. The thing is that we went out that night to eat dinner: me, her and her husband and her friends and i wanted to record SGA SG1 but she has no vcrs. Just dvd players. Can you peeps pm with the website where i can dl the two shows that i missed. I live in california. So i missed two episodes. I know atleaset SGA had the star trek guy in there so i need that one. didnt see ne previews for SG1. Thank you for your help

For all you iddiots who are going to protest:
    I dont care what im doing is illigal and for free, i would rent the videos or buy the season but it hasnt come out yet. So please dont fill it up with how being a good stargate fan is buying mechantdise and supporting the show. A good fan is actually wanting to see then show and not buy stupid hats.

Thank you,
    Fonzavitch

"Are you trying to tell me that you...built a time machine, out of a Delorean"- Marty Mcfly

Just because you don’t care that its illegal doesn’t mean its ok so ask this question on this forum, its against the forum rules, so go find them your self.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

This is not the place to post URLS to illegal websites.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        This is not the place to post URLS to illegal websites.
        Agreed, that can only lead to trouble. Much better to use Private Messages...

Comment

Even asking to PM them is bad, you said don’t go on about how downloading episode is not supporting the show and buying merchandise is, you don’t have to buy the merch to support them, just watch the episode and help support them and give them higher ratings. This site is well known and well respected by the produces/writers of Stargate and they would not be happy if people were getting away with posting asking ways to rip them off, you missed them on TV so you obviously live in the US to wait till the episodes are repeated, its not like you live in the UK and have to wait month on end to watch them just once, then another 6 months for repeats.

Comment

Unless he happens to be in a Nielsen family that's not going to really matter. Just buy the DVDs when they come out and no harm done is my philosophy.

Also, I find it very unlikely that anyone is going to get into trouble for asking about something. Having the links to warez site posted on the other hand could leed to trouble.

Comment

How about we drop the issue about what's morally the right thing to do. I'm sure 100% of you has a mp3 file or some downloaded file or crack for some game on your computer.

Comment

Yea I do, but I just think Stargate is different, and also don’t think this site should get into trouble, like I said in my earlier post.

PS, my sig look ok?

Comment

Why would it be any different to download Britney Spears instead of StarGate? Just because you happen to like StarGate doesn't mean it's a bigger crime.

Comment

I deleted my message as so many people seem to be getting upset. To Fonzavitch, just search google, thats all I did and I got thousands of results. I don't see it as ripping off for me as I'm in the UK and can't actually watch it for at least a month, and when it does air I will watch it again. For this guy in the USA ,he does regularly watch it so if he just wants to catch up on a missed episode without trawling through TV listing and finding a time when he can watch it just download it I don't see any problem. It will keep him upto date and so there is more chance he will keep watching it. The time where I do see a problem is when it has been released onto DVD. Then really you shouldn't be downloading, you should go and buy the boxset, and support stargate.
                    Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                    McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                    Wier: Yes, several times....
                    [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

I gave him/her access to my private FTP.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        Why would it be any different to download Britney Spears instead of StarGate? Just because you happen to like StarGate doesn't mean it's a bigger crime.
                        It is worse downloading a Britney Spears song than an episode of stargate which is not available to buy. MGM won't be losing money if the episodes are not currently for sale, whereas Btriney will because her recoreds are for sale.
                        Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                        McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                        Wier: Yes, several times....
                        [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

That argument doesn't hold up that well either.

Just because you download a song that doesn't mean you would have bought the album.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how did you know it was Britney Spears I download?!?!?

Comment

Spyware ofcourse, brought to you by aAnubiSs spyware inc.

Comment

Working...
                              X