This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roslin spoiler season 3 dont open if dont want spoiled

Just realised, Roslin has cylon DNA swimming around her imune system, therefore, the virus attacking the cylons will surely kill her too by destroying the thing that killed her cancer and keeps her alive. am i right?

well maybe, because she has cylon dna swimming around her she could be able to contract the virus too?

Comment

Interesting theory!

Well personally I don't think that that Cylon DNA is affecting her so much. It killed the cancer yes, but she still is not a cylon, maybe it even relieved totaly already... I'm really wondering if the Writers will refer to that one later this season or just leave it as it is!

Comment

If it destroyed the cancer, it can't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
          Just realised, Roslin has cylon DNA swimming around her imune system, therefore, the virus attacking the cylons will surely kill her too by destroying the thing that killed her cancer and keeps her alive. am i right?
          How did she get Cylon DNA??

Spoiler:
          "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
          ---Bill Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Back40 View Post
            How did she get Cylon DNA??
            last season she got a tranfusion of cylon blood that cured the cancer.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
              I realize that, but what does that have to do with DNA? Your DNA doesn't change because you get a blood transfusion - if it did, we'd be in deep ***t now, wouldn't we.....

Spoiler:
              "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
              ---Bill Adama

Comment

You don't get DNA grafted to your own from a blood transfusion. Otherwise we'd have all sorts of altered people running around who have had blood transfusions

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I realize that, but what does that have to do with DNA? Your DNA doesn't change because you get a blood transfusion - if it did, we'd be in deep ***t now, wouldn't we.....
                  maybe not human to human, but we don't know what sort of science is going on in a cylon.

apparently a simple injection was enough to cure cancer, so the door is open for more than simple 21st century Earth science.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ

Comment

maybe not human to human, but we don't know what sort of science is going on in a cylon.

apparently a simple injection was enough to cure cancer, so the door is open for more than simple 21st century Earth science.
                    Well, it wouldn't be beyond the bounds of imagination that there were antibodies, T-cells, macrophages or what have you (or the Cylon equivalent) in Hera's blood that destroyed the cancer, I'm just trying to figure out where the idea of Roslin's having Cylon DNA started.....

Spoiler:
                    ---Bill Adama

Comment

Well, it wouldn't be beyond the bounds of imagination that there were antibodies, T-cells, macrophages or what have you (or the Cylon equivalent) in Hera's blood that destroyed the cancer, I'm just trying to figure out where the idea of Roslin's having Cylon DNA started.....
                      with the blood transfusion.

scientifically correct or not, that is likely what the initial poster was refering to.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ

Comment

Well Mary McDonnell herself mentioned that 'she has a little bit of Cylon DNA now'...so I maybe that's the way the writers are heading, cuz they didin't disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                          Well Mary McDonnell herself mentioned that 'she has a little bit of Cylon DNA now'...so I maybe that's the way the writers are heading, cuz they didin't disagree?
                          Well if MM said it, then I'm for it

I was confused about the whole blood transfusion creating new DNA... But it is Sci Fi I guess. Anything can happen!

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

If she does still have Cyclon DNA and she catchs the virius, the virius could mutate and start infecting humens, which would be a nice little story line.
                            The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                            Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

dna was MM choice of words, im just taking it from the horses mouth

Comment

Working...
                              X