This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes - anyone get a season pass?

I was trying to get the season pass (for season 10) on iTunes and it wouldn't let me. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm the newbie that's having mini-marathons practically every day. I've been watching the show non-stop for a couple of months now. I'm almost done with season 9!!!

Anyway - I wasn't sure if I should keep trying for the season pass on iTunes or just purchase the episodes individually. It seemed to me that it was going to be cheaper to get the season pass - unless there were only going to be 19 episodes.

Thanks in advance!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis are currently in a 6 month break, which has about 5 months left to go. Since Itunes (or Amazon if you buy videos from them) can't release the new episodes until US televsion airs them, it's possible they've removed season passes because of the long delay until the second half of the season airs.

Season passes were OK during the start of the show as the break delay wasn't yet known but may allow people to get a season pass when the show starts again (which should be March) but since they can't release the season, they won't sell a season pass.

You'd have to buy the episodes individually.

sigpic

Comment

And they might pull another South Park trick. South Park season 10 was divided like Atlantis's and SG1's, and iTunes divided the Season into Season 10A and 10B. They thought they were buying all of Season 10, and just got 10A. Needless to say, it's got a LOT of people upset.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, folks. I guess I'll buy them individually. I can't believe I'm 4 episodes away from season 10!!!
        sigpic

Comment

You could always try and find them on YouTube.com, they are free, but they are broken up into 5 Ten minute videos. Just search for them and you can find them. I know Counterstrike and 200 are on there.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Much as I enjoy YouTube for watching fan videos, I wouldn't want to watch an episode that way. It would drive me nuts!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
              You could always try and find them on YouTube.com, they are free, but they are broken up into 5 Ten minute videos. Just search for them and you can find them. I know Counterstrike and 200 are on there.
              Along with it being illegal.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X