This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Sg-1 gets renewed for season 11!

Man, i wish. Maybe when Sci Fi realizes that SG-1/Atlantis/Battlestar was a perfect night that needs to be reformed it might bring back SG-1. Now that would be news, having a cancelled show be brought back to life.

You......
    got my hopes up wham!, not to be true

Comment

Did... did this thread really just happen? Holy crap. I'm not sure whether do cry or give you a high five for a well-played joke. Either way... you're a crafty one.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Damn it!

You can't just toy with my emotions like that.

This has been one hell of a roller coaster so far... and I'm still waiting to see the next corkscrew...

Nice joke though, albeit in a twisted and cruel way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva View Post
          Man, i wish. Maybe when Sci Fi realizes that SG-1/Atlantis/Battlestar was a perfect night that needs to be reformed it might bring back SG-1. Now that would be news, having a cancelled show be brought back to life.
          You're a complete arsehole.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

dog

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
            to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
            its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

BAN THIS *******

Comment

Not only is theis one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen in my life. The title is totally out of context. You make it seems like something has happened in this regard, yet it turns out to be shi# all other than your deleuded ramblings.

SG-1 getting back would be news, some tos#pot ranting about it, however is anything but news. All this thread dioes, is not only show how off the planet you live, but it also allows people to give you Mr.Red for not only getting their hopes up but also for pissing them off.

It shows rep in this place don't mean squat!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter View Post
                  Not only is theis one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen in my life. The title is totally out of context. You make it seems like something has happened in this regard, yet it turns out to be shi# all other than your deleuded ramblings.

SG-1 getting back would be news, some tos#pot ranting about it, however is anything but news. All this thread dioes, is not only show how off the planet you live, but it also allows people to give you Mr.Red for not only getting their hopes up but also for pissing them off.

It shows rep in this place don't mean squat!
                  dang right dude and plus your sick just for mentioning the renewal of sg1 even though that would be awsome

Comment

this is a very pointless thread
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Don't post thread titles like that. Jerk.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Little thing called Forsight, might want to use it once in a while.

Comment

Absoluterly cruel. How could you do this to us?

This post is a valuable waste of bytes and bits. Someone send it all to /dev/null

Stupid idiot.

-T

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

this is kinda funny if you think about it
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Petition To Get Lord_Shiva Banned

Comment

Working...
                              X