X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewel Staite in Atlantis

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...o_iatlan.shtml

Another actress from the Firefly crew joining the stargate universe. I wonder what part she'll play? She's a really good actor. If they decide to combine SGA's story with the Ori one because SG-1's cancelled, I wonder if she'll meet Adria (played by another actress originally of the Firefly crew)?

thoughts?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...o_iatlan.shtml

Another actress from the Firefly crew joining the stargate universe. I wonder what part she'll play? She's a really good actor. If they decide to combine SGA's story with the Ori one because SG-1's cancelled, I wonder if she'll meet Adria (played by another actress originally of the Firefly crew)?

thoughts?
    I cant wait to see it
    sigpic

Comment

I don't see her ever working with Adria (Morena Baccarin) however they could always ship Colonel Dixon (Adam Baldwin) to Atlantis and she'd be able to interact with another former Firefly actor (or they could just use Dixon in SG1 again and have Adria meet him).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I don't see her ever working with Adria (Morena Baccarin) however they could always ship Colonel Dixon (Adam Baldwin) to Atlantis and she'd be able to interact with another former Firefly actor (or they could just use Dixon in SG1 again and have Adria meet him).
        lol, ooops how could I forget about Jayne???
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

This thread exists.

Anyway, I pose the same question here I posed in the original thread:

Think they'll make her gain ten pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post

Why would they wanna do that?
            More to feed for the Wraith maybe?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yeah why would they make her gain 10 pounds.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
                This thread exists.

Does it matter? She's fine either way.

a time to mourn

Comment

I think its great they are bring actors and actresses from other Sci-Fi base shows .... As far as he roll in Atlantis , i hope she gets to play some kind of Ancient being , Or even one of the Ancients that was frozzen for so many years , and has awoken . SG-A helps her out and now she wants to help out the Atlantis team by joining them in there quest ...

Comment

Working...
                  X