• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye of Jupiter (311)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    EYE OF JUPITER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311

After the crew discovers the legendary Temple of Five on the algae planet, the Colonials and Cylons reach a stand-off in the hopes of finding a object that is said to lead the way to Earth.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:54 PM.

Ok guys, let me remind you, mind your spoiler space outside of this thread and don't ruin the cliffie for those that haven't seen it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

They'll never find that eye. Anubis already had all the eyes when he attacked Abydos.

That temple did have a distinctly Abydos feel to it. I guess they are going with the Egyptian feel in the relics of the original series.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

they probably wll find it in the 2nd half of the ep. or rather baltar or tyrol or3 will

Comment

I think I'm getting to used to RDM's cliffhanger writing, its always the large setup with the big payoff on the 2nd episode!

Not a bad episode at all, good to finally see that Sharon found out about the baby, don't know how her and Helo will react to Roslin though. Glad to see they didn't didn't blame Adama.

Is it just me or does Baltar look like Jesus? With the long hair and beard. I know they had a lot of cross imagiry in the second season but taking it to new heights now.

Comment

Hmmm. Not as head-clutchingly scream-inducingly awful as some cliffhangers I've seen, but not bad. Although isn't the eye the big circle thingy?

Lee/Kara is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo TEDIOUS!! Gads. Tedious, trite, lame, annoying, dram, uninteresting, pick the unflattering adjective of your choice. And the whole macho contest with Anders is just as stupid.

I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Sharon and Helo now that they know about their daughter. And what IS wrong with her?

Any guesses on who the Chosen One is? D'anna? Gaius? Tyrol? Hera?

Oh, and when Tyrol entered that cavey place, was I the only one expecting him to see a Dharma symbol somewhere?

Comment

FRAK Me! For the second time since I saw the screening!

Best line: "What, you think you're the first?"

Frak! --Apollo
              Frak you. --Cain
              FRAK Me! --Kat
              frakwit! --Tyrol
              B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Man I think Al (that's what he played in Quatum Leap) Need a reality check, When does Adama buff! When he says something he means it.
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Hmmm. Not as head-clutchingly scream-inducingly awful as some cliffhangers I've seen, but not bad. Although isn't the eye the big circle thingy?
                  It very well may be, but how do you get it to work and point the way?

My guess is that the eye is actually the star that's about to go supernova. Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                    Man I think Al (that's what he played in Quatum Leap) Need a reality check, When does Adama buff! When he says something he means it.
                    Deanna even got the Patented Adama Glare. I was expecting her to melt. No, not figuratively, LITERALLY.
                    Frak! --Apollo
                    Frak you. --Cain
                    FRAK Me! --Kat
                    frakwit! --Tyrol
                    B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Any guesses on who the Chosen One is? D'anna? Gaius? Tyrol? Hera?
                      Tyrol. He felt that magical pull to bring him there.
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macphisto View Post
                        It very well may be, but how do you get it to work and point the way?
                        The same way as in every other mysterious ancient temple with a random hole in the roof: get the sunlight to shine on the right spot. And, since this is about coincidences, the sunlight will only hit the eye once every how many thousand years and that point will be in just a few hours...

I suppose they already tried simply pushing on it, right?

Comment

The same way as in every other mysterious ancient temple with a random hole in the roof: get the sunlight to shine on the right spot. And, since this is about coincidences, the sunlight will only hit the eye once every how many thousand years and that point will be in just a few hours...

I suppose they already tried simply pushing on it, right?
                          They need a laser pointer...
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Sooo... Lee's going to order Dee to save Kara? Bring Starbuck back to Apollo,
                            hehe I can't wait for that angst-fest.

Gods Anders is such a idiot, he should know that Lee would not let anything happen to her! I read somewhere that Anders would only be in 5 or 6 episodes so here's hoping they kill him off soon.

Cally is really starting to get on my nerves.
                            Last edited by ladyaugustana; 16 December 2006, 05:42 PM.
                            Sometimes survival is it's own death sentence.

Comment

Oh gods, just when I thought I couldn't despise this Lee/Kara/Dee/Anders crap any more they come out with this ep. Poor Lee and Kara, let's pity them because Lee doesn't want to cheat on Dee (now he has morals? Please.) and Kara sees marriage as something sacred (what a JOKE). And then Kara has the nerve to get uppity with Dee. Whatever, Kara. I'm so fed up with those two characters that I'd actually cheer if either one was offed. What a 180 from the first season.

And the teaser
                              Spoiler:
                              gives me enough hate to make it until January. Dee saving Kara because Lee ordered her to? Gag.

I'm going to post more about the other parts of this ep, but man this ongoing shippy mess really cheeses me off and ruins my enjoyment of an otherwise excellent episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X