• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfinished Business (309)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    UNFINISHED BUSINESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309

A no-rank boxing tournament allows the crew to relieve tensions, especially between those who settled on New Caprica and those who stayed on Galactica -- and gives Kara and Lee a chance to confront their own history.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:50 PM.

I think I passed an ice cube through my right nostril.

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
    - Stephen Colbert
    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Comment

Great episode. I must say it wasn't a let down.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I can't give a review right now, my brain has turned to happy mush at the sight of Roslin cuddling up to Adama.

Comment

finally an ep worth watchin........... happy shippyness all around.......

*snerk* Poor Dee. having to watch Lee and Kara make up like that. oh yes and the kisses between l/k were damned hot, loved seein Laura cuddle up to Adama as well...
          Last edited by CKO; 01 December 2006, 06:18 PM. Reason: removin spoiler tags
          sigpic

Comment

Umm... this is an ep discussion thread, it doesn't need spoiler tags.

Comment

Aww now I feel sorry for my girl Dee.I wonder what's going to happen now? They can't put them together just yet. Are they just going to be friendly now? Anders is a dumbass. And everytime I see Callie and Tryrol together I cringe. She looks like his daughter. And more importantly Adama and Roslin was smokin extraterrestrial herb man! They shoulda let them get they frak on. lol

Comment

Good ep. My only complaint is Cat won her fight. Should've been her that Kara whupped, not Hot Dog.

Edit: I don't think they were smoking "e.t. herb", it was the liquor that was made from a local plant.

Comment

Personally, I think Dee is scum, so any suffering she experiences isn't enough. Maybe now she'll have an idea of what she put Billy through.

Comment

Demushified to ask - Were Adama and Roslin smoking the BSG universe equivalent of WEED??!! No wonder they were so touchy-feely.

Also, the music they were playing at the NC dance reminded me of Firefly.

Comment

Oh Gods, I can't review right now, my mind just went into its happy place.

I swear when they started play the montage of Lee and Kara at the end I thought one of them was going to die and I stared crying and my boyfriend walk’s in and looks at me as if crazy and then they hug and Lee tells Kara he missed her two and I start crying again. And did you see Dee's face?

All in all happy shippyness all around.
                      Sometimes survival is it's own death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyaugustana View Post
                        Oh Gods, I can't review right now, my mind just went into its happy place.

I swear when they started play the montage of Lee and Kara at the end I thought one of them was going to die and I stared crying and my boyfriend walk’s in and looks at me as if crazy and then they hug and Lee tells Kara he missed her two and I start crying again. And did you see Dee's face?

All in all happy shippyness all around.
                        This says it all! The BF thought I was getting way too emotional over this show.

Comment

i admit i had tears in my eyes when lee/kara hugged... and the look of pure hurt on Dee's face.. i was crackin up at that... hahahahahaha..... stuck in a loveless marriage,
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            i admit i had tears in my eyes when lee/kara hugged... and the look of pure hurt on Dee's face.. i was crackin up at that... hahahahahaha..... stuck in a loveless marriage,
                            CKO,

Can we start the divorce countdown now?

So does anyone place the blame of the rift squarely on Kara's shoulders? Hmmm..I loved how Kara called Lee out about that night with the quote:
                            " You can frak another man's wife, but you won't fight her". It showed her anger that fuels this rift. Lee was involved with another woman and yet seduced Kara..well maybe that was more mutual..however..what was he really offering her with his declaration of love? Another empty promise? How was Kara to know that he wouldn't take back his declaration in the morning?

Comment

Okay...I think I'm ready now.

This ep was filler. Shippy, shippy filler. Yay and all for the NC flashbacks (though I think they would have fit better earlier in the season) and the episode sure moved quickly, but in the end...filler. Actually, I think it was the weakest ep of the season so far. Some of the other eps may have felt too cut and dry (MoS, Hero), but at least they weren't as ridden with cliches and shippy awkwardness as this boxing fiasco.

-I've moved from neutral about Lee/Kara to dislike and I've become more negative about both characters (Kara especially, and I was such a Starbuck fan earlier). Blah blah blah, emo looks, frakking while they were both seeing someone else and then Starbuck fleeing in the morning (shocking, really ), Apollo is all sad and runs to Dee, blah blah blah. Kara is using Anders, Lee is using Dee, blech. Having them fight at the end and come away forgiving each other is quite the cliche. Having them hug each other while Dee and Anders looked on was downright uncomfortable.

-"Literally drank Anders under the table" HA!

-Adama slugging Tyrol right after the bell rang was one of the funnier moments so far this season. And I always enjoy hearing the Roslin/Adama theme.

-I felt the slightest bit of sadness for Dee at the end when she was watching Lee and Starbuck embrace. Slightest.

-The whole flashback with Tyrol, Cally, and Adama was poignant and sweet.

-Sad to see Tigh and Ellen so happy in the flashback. Wow, I'm touched by the scenes with Ellen and completely turned off by the scenes with Starbuck. Ain't that a reversal.

-So, what's going on with Roslin and Adama? They were...quite close on NC , was that because she was no longer president? Was there more to their relationship that we didn't see? What's going on now that he's back to being the Admiral, she's back to being the pres, and they're still running from the cylons?

-Also, I expected to see Roslin betting money on Adama, heh.

-Baltar got to sneak in there, yay him.

Comment

Working...
                              X