X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, it hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
      Lost started out with so much promise.....unfortunately, it has "lost" it's way.
      I'm beginning to feel that way as well. Don't get me wrong, it still holds my interest but I often get the feeling that TPTB are grasping at straws about what to do and where to take it. Right now it is more like being in a maze than anything else; storylines seem to deadend and others are set in motion in their place but are obviously not connected to what dead ended.

Again, that time change worries me because it is up against CSI:NY which seems to be overtaking the original CSI and the Miami CSI in popularity. That puts LOST in a position which could make it's life shorter. Unfortunately ratings are everything to those behind the shows and the viewers are the ones that lose in the end.
      sigpic

Comment

guys. seriously.
        if you've ever read any interviews or listened to the podcasts, you'd know that they don't introduce a storyline unless they know its ultimate direction.
        Every single thing going on right now - they know where its going.

there's lots of things happening. and thats good. it makes the show very interesting and very intertwining.

Comment

Um. wonder what the time change will do to my Canadian CTV channel? When American Idol comes on LOST has been moved to 7pm before. They do air a CSI at 10pm so I don't think LOST can go into that timeslot. Should be interesting where it ends up. I don't watch any t.v. on Wednesday nights except LOST so don't even know the rest of the schedule right now!

All I want to know is the show going to re-air the first 6 episodes? I missed recording the first one so only have 2-6 to rewatch. I can't even really remember what happened right now either! This break wasn't very helpful
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
            Well, it's pretty much a given that either Kate or Sawyer will die. They had sex. That's what happens on Lost; you have sex, you die later that episode. I'm guessing it will be Kate. Sawyer's much too popular a character to kill off, and having it be Kate will really put both Sawyer and Jack through the ringer.

...I thought the tumor was on Ben's NECK.
            No if you look at the x-rays it was on the middle of the spine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
              No if you look at the x-rays it was on the middle of the spine.

ummm I had already answered this question...perhaps you missed my response.

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
              nope. I went back and had to pause, so I could really check out the xray. it clearly shows the tumor is on his lumbar spine area..I can see the last ribs and the top of the pelvic crest in that particular xray. yeah, they did show a view of the cervical spine at one point as well...and i went back cause I am a radiology rn, so i was curious. and that is the area that Jack was operating on. and the fact that Jack said he cut a major blood vessel leading to Ben's kidney also made sense.

just thought I'd clear that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                All I want to know is the show going to re-air the first 6 episodes? I missed recording the first one so only have 2-6 to rewatch. I can't even really remember what happened right now either! This break wasn't very helpful
                No, the break isn't helpful. You can blame all the bleaters who went on about repeats. Can you access the streaming episodes through abc.com?

Cheers!
                Em
                Emerald
                ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                  No, the break isn't helpful. You can blame all the bleaters who went on about repeats. Can you access the streaming episodes through abc.com?

Cheers!
                  Em
                  I'm in Canada, so no. Though I think CTV, canadian station that airs it may be showing some shows on-line. Seems many stations are jumping on this bandwagon. .
                  I haven't been watching much t.v. lately. Got lots of cool shows on DVD from Christmas. So have only seen one promo for LOST.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Good ep.

Great to see Nathan Fillion (Firefly) have a role on Lost. He played Kate's Husband and a Cop quiet well. Hope we see him again.

Good Sawyer and Kate moments in this ep.

Very good move by Jack messing with Ben's surgery at the end, to give Kate and Sawyer a chance to escape.
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                    X