This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally off-topic question - help!

I know this is crazy, but does anybody happen to tape or record the game show "Jeopardy!"? Specifically, for this past Thursday, Oct 26. There was a question--I can't recall the category-- but the 'answer' was something about: if you watch a certain DVD/movie, and you press Enter at a certain time, you get some sort of Easter egg in the movie. For the life of me, I can't remember what the movie was, or the character, or what was supposed to be said. And I'm dying to know!!

Anyway, if anyone can either remember the question, or go back & watch it & let me know, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks to all!!

hmmmm..... u could try using a search engine ....or have you all ready tried that???

Comment

Yeah, I've tried, but there might be something specific I'm missing. The official Jeopardy website doesn't have questions from previous shows (which I think they should, by the way), and most of the results I got from Google were for old shows, or sites to play the game online, or other results that weren't relevant. No place seemed to have 'current' or recent questions.

Comment

... anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by jyh View Post
          I know this is crazy, but does anybody happen to tape or record the game show "Jeopardy!"?
          No!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Sorry, don't know. You could try searching eeggs, though I'm not sure if they have updated in a while.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              Sorry, don't know. You could try searching eeggs, though I'm not sure if they have updated in a while.
              That's a great suggestion. I'd never heard of eeggs, and the site has a TON of eggs, but unfortunately it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I can't even remember what DVD (movie? tv show?) has the egg, so I don't know where to begin looking. I see that Jeopardy figures into a couple of eggs, but not necessarily the other way around. Who knows, maybe I dreamed up the whole thing??

Comment

Well, I found something about a hidden easter egg on the recent DVD release, 'Jeopardy - An Inside Look at America's Favorite Quiz Show here.

Comment

Yikes, not quite what I was looking for! Actually, this wasn't an easter egg about Jeopardy, it was an easter egg that was mentioned on the show as one of the answers to a question. Actually, I'm beginning to think I dreamed the whole thing. (but I'm sure I didn't.... guess I'll have to wait until it comes around on re-runs.)

Comment

Working...
                  X