• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*becomes Argentina*
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Fine you can be Argentina but you can't fly your flag!!
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Only if you stop spamming us with eagle videos
        Jelgate is right

Comment

They have a rather long instrumental intro for their anthem...but anyways...

By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

It's to hide ph
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Happy New Year!
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Spend this New Year by saving lives and don't drive
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry to necro thread

But is this why modern cars now have auto braking in case people or things move in front of them?

To reduce the risk of idiots on the road.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Sorry to necro thread

But is this why modern cars now have auto braking in case people or things move in front of them?

To reduce the risk of idiots on the road.
                    A useless gesture. You can't idiot-proof the world, they keep coming up with dumber idiots. Of both genders.

But in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I will concede that the women are winning that race hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      A useless gesture. You can't idiot-proof the world, they keep coming up with dumber idiots. Of both genders.

But in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I will concede that the women are winning that race hands down.
                      Two weeks ago I was changing my car battery in the local Canadian Tire parking, and there was this beautiful lady parked in front of my car, looking down texting. No problem so far, I mean she's parked right? I feel compelled to mention that she was also an Ontarian driver, as I could tell from her license, and Ontarians are known to be the worst drivers in Canada. That is an absolutely proven scientific fact.

At some point while my head was in the hood trying to unscrew the stupid braces that hold my battery in place, I notice that a white bumper is slowly getting dangerously close to my legs (Between my front end and her car, basically I was going to get my legs crushed).

I look back and I see that the lady's car is slowly moving forward, and she's completely oblivious to it. I then started smacking her hood and yelling to get her attention, she looks up and stops her car (Right now her front bumper is about 1 inch from mine, good thing I moved away!)

Now obviously I'm kind of a bit triggered here, so I might have yelled a bit and a few tabarnack and calisse might've escaped my mouth, she says she's sorry, I tell her you almost crushed my legs you freaking baloney, and then she switches to the offended stance, as expected from what looked to me like a trophy wife (she was driving a brand new Audi A8 and doesn't know how to drive?) ... anyways. So I tell her just get back in your damn car, back off so I can finish my repair.

Guess what she did!? SHE GOES FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACKWARDS AND RAMS INTO MY CAR!
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                        Two weeks ago I was changing my car battery in the local Canadian Tire parking, and there was this beautiful lady parked in front of my car, looking down texting. No problem so far, I mean she's parked right? I feel compelled to mention that she was also an Ontarian driver, as I could tell from her license, and Ontarians are known to be the worst drivers in Canada. That is an absolutely proven scientific fact.

At some point while my head was in the hood trying to unscrew the stupid braces that hold my battery in place, I notice that a white bumper is slowly getting dangerously close to my legs (Between my front end and her car, basically I was going to get my legs crushed).

I look back and I see that the lady's car is slowly moving forward, and she's completely oblivious to it. I then started smacking her hood and yelling to get her attention, she looks up and stops her car (Right now her front bumper is about 1 inch from mine, good thing I moved away!)

Now obviously I'm kind of a bit triggered here, so I might have yelled a bit and a few tabarnack and calisse might've escaped my mouth, she says she's sorry, I tell her you almost crushed my legs you freaking baloney, and then she switches to the offended stance, as expected from what looked to me like a trophy wife (she was driving a brand new Audi A8 and doesn't know how to drive?) ... anyways. So I tell her just get back in your damn car, back off so I can finish my repair.

Guess what she did!? SHE GOES FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACKWARDS AND RAMS INTO MY CAR!

Women drivers what can you say? They are bad.

Comment

Driving down a highway today, I almost got a driver side collision because lady decides she doesn't want to follow a stop sign. Time to resurrect this thread to remind women to save lives and stay off the road
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Women putting makeup on while driving is a curse. They are dangerous. They also don't look what lane they are in and slam on the brakes when they almost miss getting sideswiped.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Driving down a highway today, I almost got a driver side collision because lady decides she doesn't want to follow a stop sign. Time to resurrect this thread to remind women to save lives and stay off the road
                              I'm one of the women that drives safely. I pay attention to the traffic and who is around me. I don't have the latest cell phone and therefore am not distracted by one of them. I don't wear make-up, so don't have to worry about not looking at traffic. If there is ever a danger of a collision, it's because of something another driver does.

And I have an excellent driving record.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I'm one of the women that drives safely. I pay attention to the traffic and who is around me. I don't have the latest cell phone and therefore am not distracted by one of them. I don't wear make-up, so don't have to worry about not looking at traffic. If there is ever a danger of a collision, it's because of something another driver does.

And I have an excellent driving record.
                                I'm afraid you'll have to prove you're a woman. Highly unlikely if your claims regarding your driving are true.

Comment

Working...
                                X