Women: Can they drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women: Can they drive?

It's a question that has had even the most sophisticated scientists puzzled for decades. Scientifically speaking, I beleive that the answer lies in their brain chemistry...

lmao
    thoughts?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

INteresting... cos the ******** who ran into the back of my car at a junction was a bloke. So what does that tell you?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      INteresting... cos the ******** who ran into the back of my car at a junction was a bloke. So what does that tell you?
      ...That you shouldn't have hit him. (folds arms and does victory pose)
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

This is nothing but a sexist thread, meant only to cause trouble, and I hope it will be shut down soon.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Statistically speaking, men, especially young men, are more likely to get into a high speed accident than a woman. That's why when teens start driving, women are charged less for insurance than guys.

You were saying?
          *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
          Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

actually, in kansas, teens are 7% of the population and 20% of the accidents

Your joke isnt' being received well. After many, many near misses from people - male and female - in suv's wtih cell phones attached to their ears, i disagree with that little graphic.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              This is nothing but a sexist thread, meant only to cause trouble, and I hope it will be shut down soon.

Same hope here...and off course we all think about shoes that much eh

Comment

"For ladies who insure their cars,
                Sheilas' Wheels are superstars,
                Girls are bored beyond endurance,
                Payin' too much for car insurance,
                For bonzer car insurance deals,
                Girls get onto Sheilas' Wheels.
                Women make the safest drivers,
                We could save a bunch of fivers,
                For bonzer car insurance deals,
                Girls get onto Sheilas' Wheels"

Or, the Paradoy by Amatuer Transplants....
                Sheila's Wheels (Warning, Bad Language)

Comment

What about Men ? on tv you can see Police Chases and the most times men are driving the cars

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
                    What about Men ? on tv you can see Police Chases and the most times men are driving the cars
                    That's because we men are too stupid to pull over when the cop lights up.

Comment

Jep , So men face it Woman are better at driving

Comment

Not entirely true. I have seen a number of bad drivers, men and women, but the worst i have seen were women.

e.g. going the wrong way around a roundabout.

but the statistics are also unfair. While teenage males might have a large number of accidents, it is a small proportion of teenage males. So the rest have to suffer because of them.

Also Mapp, made this thread as a joke, he didn't mean to cause offence. He should have thought about the thread first before making it. Can't we just laugh this off and forget about the whole thing?
                        Last edited by shovar; 26 October 2006, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          ...That you shouldn't have hit him. (folds arms and does victory pose)

LMAO - priceless retort

Comment

Originally posted by shovar View Post
                            Also Mapp, made this thread as a joke, he didn't mean to cause offence. He should have thought about the thread first before making it. Can't we just laugh this off and forget about the whole thing?
                            You wouldn't say that if it was about a different race, people of a certain religion or orientation. It' another way of saying women are stupid. It makes no difference if it's about sex. I hate when I hear men talk like that. It's very very offensive and degrading. This thread just exists to poke fun at women.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shovar View Post
                              Not entirely true. I have seen a number of bad drivers, men and women, but the worst i have seen were women.

e.g. going the wrong way around a roundabout.

but the statistics are also unfair. While teenage males might have a large number of accidents, it is a small proportion of teenage males. So the rest have to suffer because of them.

yeh your right

Moderators, Here Me! The Goa'uld are not Gods, therefore you must shut down this thread immediately.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X