This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood Season 1 DVD 1 Release Date

The first two episodes have only just aired on UK television, and the BBC has already given a release date for the first DVD

Release Date: 26th December 2006 - date given may change

£14.89 at Sendit.com

Cover-art and specifications can be found here

Comment

According to Doctor Who author and publisher Stephen James Walker, there won't be a DVD boxed set for the complete first series of Torchwood.

The 2-disc Torchwood: Series One Part One (episodes 1-5) is the first of three separate volumes. Each volume will contain deleted scenes, outtakes, and a short "Making Of" featurette for the episodes.

Comment

That sucks. I hate this stupid new trend of giving us half sets. Or...third sets, in this case! And typically over-inflated BBC prices, I notice. (What they want for Blake's 7 boxed sets is criminal). Sorry, Auntie, but there's no way I'm paying roughly £45 for a complete S1 on DVD.

Albion
        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Working...
        X