X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Just for informational purposes

special thanks to squeeg
    The opinions expressed in the caption are not necessarily those of the donor.

And you're most welcome.
    Last edited by SqueeG-1; 01 November 2006, 11:46 AM.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Wow Tame. It's amazing how someone can look so different from behind. Just a friendly word of advice, you might want to lay off the steroids.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

And this, ladies and gents, is how to instigate a prize winning cat fight.

*sits back with popcorn*

I'm rooting for......
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
          Wow Tame. It's amazing how someone can look so different from behind. Just a friendly word of advice, you might want to lay off the steroids.
          ROFL!!! well.... what can I say...*shrug*... it was early/late and I hadn't had my coffee yet

Its not nice to toy with the *Goddess of the Hug* before caffine
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*arrives fashionably extremely late*

hello GateWorlders

*looks up at poll*

oh, I think I'd better vote.... wait a MINUTE...

who mentioned the "R" word?

*sits down and polishes spoon*

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

So Major Clanger, as an ex-mod can you still post in the mod-only section?
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Unfortunately not. I was made to clear my desk and frogmarched out of the mods lunchroom.

At least now I don't have people slapping my feet away when I put my Docs on my desk and file my teeth.
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I used to quiver in fear whenever Clanger showed up, with the spoon.

Wait. .OMG. . there she is now! *runs for my life*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Just for informational purposes

special thanks to squeeg
                    I've always wondered what the mods looked like. Tell me, are you all silvery haired like TameFarrar? I really hope that button says SMITE.

Ah the Clangers. Seriously, my mother loved them. They kept me quiet when I was a bairn.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

OOOOH MC, I'm impressed with the *animated* PFRT/with shiny spoon! Lovely. Is that new? I don't recall that one before.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                        I've always wondered what the mods looked like. Tell me, are you all silvery haired like TameFarrar? I really hope that button says SMITE.

Ah the Clangers. Seriously, my mother loved them. They kept me quiet when I was a bairn.
                        We all have luxurious Long Silky Hair .....although its not always confines to the crainium.

MC was kind of covered I mean she IS a Clangor...and her yarn is silky
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                          Unfortunately not. I was made to clear my desk and frogmarched out of the mods lunchroom.

At least now I don't have people slapping my feet away when I put my Docs on my desk and file my teeth.
                          or leave those interesting limmericks on the Bulletin Board

Comment

I like Mod.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

My favorite Mods are the ones that don't bother me.

Actually, i don't have a favorite mod. They are all very helpful, and they do a great job at what they do.

Comment

We all have luxurious Long Silky Hair .....although its not always confines to the crainium.

MC was kind of covered I mean she IS a Clangor...and her yarn is silky
                                Should I point out the typo or just leave it be?

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X