X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
    but who do elect as our leaders mappalazarou
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      AND FIXED IT SHALL BE
      Last edited by ~Benjamin~; 30 October 2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

i suppose i should rank them from most to least dangerous competent. but i won't, i'm much more partial to bribes. that said:

Sky <<not technically a mod, but wonderful person and amazingly patient with my stupidity anyway
        Tame <<despite actually my agreeing with her once (about mitchell, no less), has sane head on her shoulders
        (Clanger)
        (Darren)
        Mads
        Kiwi
        Shipper
        MT
        <random non-existent person so that MT's not at the end of the list because he really shouldn't be there>
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
          i suppose i should rank them from most to least dangerous competent. but i won't, i'm much more partial to bribes. that said:

Sky <<not technically a mod, but wonderful person and amazingly patient with my stupidity anyway
          Tame <<despite actually my agreeing with her once (about mitchell, no less), has sane head on her shoulders
          (Clanger)
          (Darren)
          Mads
          Kiwi
          Shipper
          MT
          <random non-existent person so that MT's not at the end of the list because he really shouldn't be there>
          You forgot Feli!
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
            You forgot Feli!
            never got his bribe.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I believe we have done this before and I think my answer is still the same
              just a little longer now.

DarrenDavidFeliGipsyKiwigaterMadeleineMajorTylerShipperahoySkydiverTamefarrar
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going with Tracy Jane, Sue Kay, and many others on this one. Picking a favorite mod is just WRONG! They work way too hard to keep this a fun place. I tried another forum and couldn't stand it because it was a hateful place. Our mods keep this forum from being ugly, and I say BRAVO! Great job mods!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  I believe we have done this before and I think my answer is still the same
                  just a little longer now.

DarrenDavidFeliGipsyKiwigaterMadeleineMajorTylerShipperahoySkydiverTamefarrar
                  last again...sheesh.... I can't even count on my friends these days....

where is a piano when you need one
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

actually he could be doing it with is least popular first in the line, in which case you would be first (think positive tame )
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      last again...sheesh.... I can't even count on my friends these days....

where is a piano when you need one
                      I like you 2nd, Tame. But I like Skydiver first because I'm sixteen, immature and quite frankly fancy the pants off her.

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I remember Tame gives good Green hugs ... so for some Green hugs, as I love Green hugs, I'll say Tame is my favorite Mod

Adrianne
                        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Tame.........

YO DA BEST, INIT YO!

sigpic

Comment

Map i have over the last few days been getting a slightly worse opinion of you, not enough that i dont like you though...but the fact you just used "those" words! eeesh! *shudders*
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              Map i have over the last few days been getting a slightly worse opinion of you, not enough that i dont like you though...but the fact you just used "those" words! eeesh! *shudders*
                              oh thanks.

Apologies, good sir, I am in the habit of slightly inconveniencing people.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                                Tame.........

YO DA BEST, INIT YO!
                                wach ya torkin bout, sky is da best deffo init
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X