This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized.....

I decided to watch one of my favorite stargate episodes, threads, and for the first time realized I don't have the full version......does anyone know where I can get it? I already have seasons 1-9 on dvd, but the season 8 box set I have is the one with the cut down threads....

Have you tried Amazon or Best Buy?
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Well, I was actually wondering if they still allowed people to exchange the old threads for the new threads...

Comment

http://www.checkmyrebate.com/Details.asp?promo=AAN

Looks like you are a few months late. You will most likely have to buy a new disk. I believe that all new sets have the full version of "Threads".
        If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

yeah think your late but who knows u could get it changed, thankgod i live in Australia, the first edition Season 8 came with the 64 minute version....although the box said 84 lol.
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

EBAY
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
            X