This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Man's Land & Flesh & Blood

Just watched both and i noticed that the IOA were present at the SGC during both episodes and we see General Landry talking to woolsey in both.

I'm just wondering if these run exactly concurrent so that while the IOA are saying about the atlantis ZPM that Weir is running around the SGC.

I personally think it would have been nice to feature a scene between Weir and Brata'c in either or both episodes as its been two years since they saw each other last and Weir has a new hairdo.

Also on that note about the ZPM they say it will take 3 weeks to bring it back, it only took four days to get it to atlantis as the ZPM powered the dedalus's engines

Well possibly the two episodes did occur at the same time, Gen Landrys comment to Weir about fleet resources would tend to support this.

As for the 3 week line don't forget the Deadalus is heavily damaged and going into battle at this time. Perhaps it would take that long to repair the Deady sufficently for the ZPM to be interfaced and for the trip between galaxys. Also why rush the ZPM back to earth in 4 days when the Ori don't show any immediate interest in wiping us out yet, surely the power would be better used powering the ancient weapon in antartica?
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

While the crossovers are pretty much concurrent in the timeline, just because two episodes are aired the same week doesn't mean the events are concurrent.

While the events of "Moebius" and "The Siege" are pretty concurrent, at the end of "Moebius", it's two week from before the start of "Moebius"; the end of "Threads". Meanwhile, the Atlantis Expedition had sent a request for help already back in 1x17 - "Letters from Pegasus" with approximately 3 weeks to spare.

Yet, it took the SGC until right before the hives arrive (approx. 3 weeks) to send backup to keep the Wraith busy while we wait for the "Daedalus" to arrive.

So either the timeline wasn't completely linear there or they were just very sloppy.

The events of "Avalon" and "The Siege - part III" don't coincidence. While it's been a few months and SG-1 has disbanded back on Earth, "The Siege - part III" picks up where "Part II" left off.

We don't even know if "Camelot" and "Allies" coincided. Could've been days, weeks, months inbetween.

Comment

Not to mention how much "The Quest Part 1" and "The Return Part 1" throw concurrency off. One takes place in a day or two, while the other has a 6 week gap. I just hope to see some Atlantis faces on Sg-1's second half.

Comment

Working...
        X